• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Food Delivery Flutter + PHP Laravel Admin Panel

Food Delivery Flutter + PHP Laravel Admin Panel v2.7.0

No permission to download
Hello,

Thanks for the upload.

I did as you said.

1. Zipped Laravel Application and uploaded to my server
2. Created a new DB, added the user to the DB and imported the Database in the folder. (See Screenshot)
3. Extracted the files, changed the public folder to public_html, modified .env.
4. Still when I access my link it shows me all the files and when clicking on public_html it doesnt show any thing.

I recently installed foodomaa script without any issues but tried this one like 10 times but unsuccessful.

Can you please look in the attachments and point any mistakes.

Move all files at the root /

You have put the files in /public_html/

Hello,

Thanks for the upload.

I did as you said.

2. Created a new DB, added the user to the DB and imported the Database in the folder. (See Screenshot)
3. Extracted the files, changed the public folder to public_html, modified .env.
4. Still when I access my link it shows me all the files and when clicking on public_html it doesnt show any thing.

I recently installed foodomaa script without any issues but tried this one like 10 times but unsuccessful.

Attachments

• Folder Now.png
    Folder Now.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Folder now 2.png
    Folder now 2.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 61
That is because the owner of the app Is here monitoring the link. He got my account banned but I will always get an update so whoever needs it should contact me. I will send it to them.
Plz give me the link of the script.do you've any documentation how to build the app aswell?Thanks man

Regards-

You did install foodoma successfully, I tried multiple times and tried this too.
Could you help me with the installation processes on a shared hosting. Thanks in advance
Hello,

Thanks for the upload.

I did as you said.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock