• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Hello everybody, remember when install, verify your server version php. Its necessary above 7.1.x for running. And in my case i used this archive of .htaccess . Take a look in the end of this archive has this code:

# Use PHP71 as default
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php71 .php
<IfModule mod_suphp.c>
suPHP_ConfigPath /opt/php71/lib
</IfModule>

Its for running with php 7.1

Thank you
Pres.

:)

Attachments

• .htaccess.zip
    1,007 bytes · Views: 19
Hi guys, on the delivery page I usually get ERROR 500, can you tell me what it can be? is it always about htaccess?

Hello everyone I would like to know if any other members here are interested in group buy of foodomaa extend version, so far we have 9 users who are interested in group buy including me.

We need few more if anybody is interested pm me or post in here. :)
i am also interested .. raise funds for admin .. so admin can buy it .. can be 50usd for everyone .. agree ??

Everything working fine except Register as deliver.
When trying to register as delivery,it's showing error.
Can anyone help me out guys?

Regards-

The error name is pretty generic. We can't help without the error that pops up!
Not only error message brother,can't register aswell. When trying to register,after putting every details it shows error.This is happening only for Register as Delivery

Hello everyone I would like to know if any other members here are interested in group buy of foodomaa extend version, so far we have 9 users who are interested in group buy including me.

We need few more if anybody is interested pm me or post in here. :)
You're not eligible to start group buy.
Follow forum rule..
Else no more Mercy.
Understand...

Reactions: johnwick
Not only error message brother,can't register aswell. When trying to register,after putting every details it shows error.This is happening only for Register as Delivery
IF you dont show the error... its impossible to know and solve. Can be more then 1.000.000 of errors.

Tks

Pres.

Anyone with the React Codes from 1.9.3 version ?
Can you share ?
I need study react too.
I dont use the code for comercial use, i use only for educational studies.
:) Thank you.
01.jpg

So all is working well except that drivers cannot accept orders. Clicking on accept and you just get a spinning wheel. Anyone have a solution for that?

The latest Version 1.9.4 released today[23/05/2020]
1. Wallet transaction search fixed
2. Delivery Guy Collection (Full/Partial) fixed
3. WhiteScreen Issue on location selection page fixed
4. Bulk CSV Upload fix (New Sample File)
5. Buttons removed and Switches added for enable/disable of items, categories, stores, addons, etc.

Will this work for grocery shops instead of restaurants and any mobile app solution that can work with this, please support

Do you see your php version and .htaccess archive ?

this is my file, are there errors or missing parts? the server is set up php 7.2, my hosting is godaddy
FileETag none

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
Options -MultiViews -Indexes
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
# Handle Authorization Header
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

# Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (.+)/$
RewriteRule ^ %1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ /public_html/index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# BEGIN Caching
<ifModule mod_headers.c>
<filesMatch "\\.(ico|pdf|flv|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|swf|ttf|otf|woff|woff2|eot|svg)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, public"
</filesMatch>
<filesMatch "\\.(css)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, public"
</filesMatch>
#<filesMatch "\\.(js)$">
#Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, private"
#</filesMatch>
<filesMatch "\\.(xml|txt)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, public, must-revalidate"
</filesMatch>
<filesMatch "\\.(html|html|php)$">
Header set Cache-Control "no-store"
</filesMatch>
</ifModule>
# END Caching

<FilesMatch ".(eot|otf|ttf|woff|woff2)">
Header always set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</FilesMatch>

<Files .json>
Header unset Cache-Control
</Files>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock