• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Does anyone have an idea about the application for Restaurant & Admin with Website Push Notifications About Order?

suggestion/idea/anything related?

please let me know!

Hello, please i have a problem with promo slider, when i add à slide and push button update it redirect me to website homepage and the promo slider doesn't work ??'
Version 1.9.4

[QUOTE = "suniluppar24, postagem: 181709, membro: 67660"]
Basta usar qualquer aplicativo de visualização na web como o Rocket web para criar aplicativos nativos a partir do pwa, é limpo e fácil
[/CITAR]explica um pouco melhor favor

Please post in English so more people can understand you.

Reactions: patrocle
Hello, anyone solve the issue about redirect
Sir can u share with me kindly WhatsApp me +60182698144
I dont use whatsapp. sorry :(

I dont have the codes. But its very easy to code with React.

If are you a developer...you can code very easy...

thank you.

Did you fixed this error while fetching location and cant move further inside in-app?
could you please help me i m having the same problem.

You need google cloud map api key, for this you have to signup with google cloud, verify your billing account with credit card

You need google cloud map api key, for this you have to signup with google cloud, verify your billing account with credit card
Okay but UI is not loading completely
I guess it should load the entire page except the map thing if i m not using the key! but just showing loading interface.
it isn't loading the buttons like save address
it was loading in 1.9.0 but its just not loading the entire page in 1.9.4 😥 😥😥 error.png

NEW VERSION 1.9.8 Release
Version 1.9.8 [01/06/2020]
1. Fixed hide price for addons when 0.00 - Ticket #1547
2. Fixed social Login Icons keeps on loading even when turned off in the registration page - Ticket #1589
3. Fixed item cart quantity count visibility issue on items page - Ticket #1592
4. Fixed issue with partial payment not refunded when cancelled from user end -Ticket #1575
5. Fixed Wallet translation issues - Ticket #1547
6. NEW RazorPay Offers Integration - Ticket #1566 (https://razorpay.com/docs/offers/dashboard)
7. RazorPay Correct Company name, user data (name, email, phone) passed to payment screen
8. Fixed iOS Image issue (Showing Half Image or stretching)
9. Added store currency to Stripe - Ticket #1609
10. Fixed on Self-pickup orders the view order page on Admin was showing error - Ticket #1628
11. Fixed min Order Price for Stores set to 0 in the store creation form. - Ticket #1634
12. Fixed Alerts already marked as read issue - Ticket #1635

Reactions: yisus1187
Hi everyone since few member here are interested in a group buy for the extended version of this script.

As not much can be changed in the frontend functionality without the latest frontend react source code for those willing to modify the script according to their own needs. Do let me know if any more people are interested for a group buy.
I want to enter the group

Reactions: sam1420
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock