• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Hi everyone since few member here are interested in a group buy for the extended version of this script.

As not much can be changed in the frontend functionality without the latest frontend react source code for those willing to modify the script according to their own needs. Do let me know if any more people are interested for a group buy.
I'm in !

Reactions: jmwhat
well... still asking for purchase code. i put many options and dos´nt work :(

Attachments

• work.jpg
    work.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 26
Is there any test API available? I don't have access to google cloud.

Sorry mate, no test api available.
Everyone has to create his own api & add billing details to make it work.

Everybody can access google cloud with an trial $300 credit given by google.
But Map Api isn't included in that also.

Thanks.

Reactions: elmocando
Hello ran into a problem.
uploaded the generated apk to play store n and it has its default logo showing. need urgent help.

Could you guide me, I did all the above procedure, but I found several application errors, when we put it to work, the push notification that the user receives comes directly through Google Chrome, and if he clicks above it goes to Google Chrome and not to Application, and if someone has the Dark mode, the top edge is black and not filled in where the time is and notifications appear, what changes can be made to prevent this?

Could you guide me, I did all the above procedure, but I found several application errors, when we put it to work, the push notification that the user receives comes directly through Google Chrome, and if he clicks above it goes to Google Chrome and not to Application, and if someone has the Dark mode, the top edge is black and not filled in where the time is and notifications appear, what changes can be made to prevent this?
generate apk with the help of pwa builder.

I am having trouble updating the order status for the delivery person to collect who helps me?
Restaurant Manager or Admin has not to update the status manually..... whenever delivery boy accepts the order, it will update automatically.
Now I will expect your issue in more details.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock