• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
I've submitted a bug request to the developer, hopefully it will get fixed at some point, but I wondered whether anyone knows if I can edit anything myself to fix the problem.

When a customer adds an address, it doesn't always geocode to the right address. For example, it won't pick my house number up, it comes up with my neighbours address.

You can't edit the address manually - is there a way I can make the field editable. If I press change button, it just goes back to the GPS screen again, there is no way to override the address manually. If anyone knows what file to edit and what coding to change then please let me know :)

FYI - if I add 13 in the house number field, all it does is create an address of 13, 14 xxxxxxxx which then creates confusion for the delivery driver....

Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-202438_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-202438_Samsung Internet.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 34
I've submitted a bug request to the developer, hopefully it will get fixed at some point, but I wondered whether anyone knows if I can edit anything myself to fix the problem.

When a customer adds an address, it doesn't always geocode to the right address. For example, it won't pick my house number up, it comes up with my neighbours address.

You can't edit the address manually - is there a way I can make the field editable. If I press change button, it just goes back to the GPS screen again, there is no way to override the address manually. If anyone knows what file to edit and what coding to change then please let me know :)

FYI - if I add 13 in the house number field, all it does is create an address of 13, 14 xxxxxxxx which then creates confusion for the delivery driver....

Thanks everyone.

Taking every address via geocode api is where the flaw is, each & every eCommerce or delivery app has option to manually insert address, edit etc. the problem of multiple address is faced by many users & atleast the manual edit address option should be provided.

Also on the ground the delivery person has option to call the user & he will be familiar with the area of delivery.
So geocoding must only be used when customer click the locate me or use current location option.

Hi all, is there a way to make the app screen on the desktop to make it bigger? Only on the desktop.

You need solid knowledge of C++, Go, Java, Python, Visual Basic, Perl and most important Assembly language.

Other than that you need 1% of inspiration and 99% of perspiration.

When I start my studies in the information systems course, I will help everyone here too :)
Thans bro, your answer is inspiring :)

Reactions: ToxifiedM and Mr G
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock