• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
@johnwick sorry to bother but Im still getting purchase code error.

Not sure if it matters but Im running php 7.2

Any ideas I could try?

Much appreciated

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Love
Reactions: KarmaticOne
Hello everyone I would like to know if any other members here are interested in group buy of foodomaa extend version, so far we have 9 users who are interested in group buy including me. We need few more if anybody is interested pm me or post in here. :)

I want to participate, how can I send my contribution and how will I receive the codes and updates?

Hello everyone I would like to know if any other members here are interested in group buy of foodomaa extend version, so far we have 9 users who are interested in group buy including me.

We need few more if anybody is interested pm me or post in here. :)
Dude, I'm interested!

my foodomaa working fine but i face only 1 error user can't registered it say woops Something went wrong please try again later

You don't need to import a database.
Just extract the UPLOAD_THIS to you public_html or document root
and Just create an empty database with a database name, database username and password.
Go to your webpage www.*********.com (replace *** with your site name) and hit enter.
When the setup page shows up, proceed as usual and input the database details you created earlier.
if it asks for Product Key, just put 1234567890 or random numbers and click Next.
It'll complete setup and then you can login.

Make sure to delete the folder named "install" from your public_html or document root after you finish the setup process.
that's it.
Enjoy the test site.
Buy the Script if you like it.
StackCanyon has to eat from his Script. And you'll get official support too.

i am trying to install Foodomaa v2.1.1 on my localhost - running two php ie. v7.4 and v7.2 both.. gave direction of PHP v7.2 to used for Foodoma project, have followed all above process however i m still getting "Trying to access array offset on value of type int" error with Product Key.

could you pls help me to solve this.

i am trying to install Foodomaa v2.1.1 on my localhost - running two php ie. v7.4 and v7.2 both.. gave direction of PHP v7.2 to used for Foodoma project, have followed all above process however i m still getting "Trying to access array offset on value of type int" error with Product Key.

could you pls help me to solve this.
Have you checked the video & official documentation here for localhost installation: https://docs.foodomaa.com/installation/installation-local

I'd like to ask how did you fix the location setup? it won't find my current location
Have you setup google maps API correctly, also you need activated google maps account with billing configured.

Apart from that it's not guaranteed that google maps will pick exactly correct address of yours even after everything is setup correctly. As foodomaa currently has no option for manual address input.

Have you setup google maps API correctly, also you need activated google maps account with billing configured.

Apart from that it's not guaranteed that google maps will pick exactly correct address of yours even after everything is setup correctly. As foodomaa currently has no option for manual address input.

I have the google maps now, and all are good. the issue on the latest null version 2.1 is it's not saving. It prompt success but no saved API's.

everytime I click current location, it just load. never ending loading circle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock