• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
I cannot install 2.2.1 from the beginning. Invalid purchase code.
I get an error. I wonder where is this update folder for update? Could you share it urgent !!!

I cannot install 2.2.1 from the beginning. Invalid purchase code.
I get an error. I wonder where is this update folder for update? Could you share it urgent !!!
Open file app/Http/Controllers/InstallController.php, then comment on line 90-92. Now you can put random purchase code.

To bypass purchase code validation, edit this file: app/Http/Controllers/InstallController.php
look for these (somewhere between line 79-92):

// comment these 3 lines below to bypass purchase code validation
// if (isset($check->error)) {
// return back()->withInput()->with('error', $check->error);
// }

Save the file, then do the installation, input any purchase code, 12345678 will be good enough.

• Love
Reactions: sabakuketsu
I have set up an SMTP email setting and i can able to send and receive the test email but no transaction emails are working if there's an option to be enabled? please advise

Hi sir, please can you share foodomaa extended license with react non-compiled src folder please i really need :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock