• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
1.7.2 delivery login is working ? mine is not... everytime login just login page..
Nothing is working. It just display a static page. I remove the database and show the same intro page.
It seen that the database does not connect to the site

Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give us, we live in Thailand and have been hit hard by this Covis problem, forced to shut down our restaurant and cooking school in Phuket, We moved back up north before lockdown luckely but its having a huge impact on our local community in the North as well. Long story short we wanted to launch an app to help the restaurants here deliver food and create some jobs for the locals where they have been lost , after hours of attempting this myself via LAMP stack on google cloud I cant for the life of me work out how to launch it, is there someone who could offer some assistance , we are happy to pay or even chat about shared equity for the right person who could support the server and software side of things for us.

Hi @Covid If you are planning to create website to support the delivery of food in this critical time I would suggest to buy & take support by the original script developer, as this script is a little bit complex to setup on VPS and some error might popup anytime which would effect your website or service.

The author might help you to resolve any issues within 24-48 hours and if you can afford $99 then I would recommend to buy it as you would have access to support for atleast 6 months with purchase.

Also Google Cloud is pretty different from traditional hosting providers even different from most popular VPS services such as Vultr, Digital Ocean etc.

Reactions: josefran
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give us, we live in Thailand and have been hit hard by this Covis problem, forced to shut down our restaurant and cooking school in Phuket, We moved back up north before lockdown luckely but its having a huge impact on our local community in the North as well. Long story short we wanted to launch an app to help the restaurants here deliver food and create some jobs for the locals where they have been lost , after hours of attempting this myself via LAMP stack on google cloud I cant for the life of me work out how to launch it, is there someone who could offer some assistance , we are happy to pay or even chat about shared equity for the right person who could support the server and software side of things for us.

I am happy to help you... inbox me.. but remember this one is multi vendor platform :) not only 1 rest.. multi owner.. hope you guys alright in Thailand... cheers from Indonesia..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock