• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FoodTiger - Food Delivery - Multiple Restaurants

FoodTiger - Food Delivery - Multiple Restaurants v3.6.0 Untouched

No permission to download
2.1.1 - 2021-02-09
New

WhatsApp Ordering

Fixes

Stripe 3D Secure

Improvements

Full list of currencies
Better error 500 show

@Babak Update please!

There is other forum of this script: https://babia.to/resources/whatsapp-food-saas-whatsapp-ordering.10734/

2.1.1 - 2021-02-09
New

WhatsApp Ordering

Fixes

Stripe 3D Secure

Improvements

Full list of currencies
Better error 500 show

@Babak Update please!

Hi bro' thx for sharing the source ' did you havethe customer and delivery app please share if you have... thx in advance

Good afternoon. I have an error in the CC client application can someone give me a tip on how to solve?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-02-16 at 16.04.19.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-16 at 16.04.19.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 47
Good afternoon. I have an error in the CC client application can someone give me a tip on how to solve?

Don't pay too much attention to me, but I think what you're saying is that when the JASON is parsed, there is a token, in this case it seems to be the "<", which it doesn't recognize. You will have to review the code. Let's see if someone who happened to him can give you a better answer.

Reactions: Soluctitechnology
hi gyz please anyone help me with add to cart not works even you click too many times but items not goin yo cart thx

And according to you what is the latest version?

• 2.1.7 - New Driver API, Fix for restaurant save, Memory Limit info, Migrate in update - Modified Files
  • 2.1.6 - Assign to driver fix in details, Fixes on variant show - Modified Files
  • 2.1.5 - New way of updates, fixes in image upload in settings - Modified Files -- (YOU WILL GET ERROR 500 - but that is ok, since now we have new system for update )
  • 2.1.4 - WhatsApp Message is separate blade file - Modified Files
  • 2.1.3 - Fixes in Stripe connect - Modified Files
  • 2.1.2 - Missing Translations, Live Order fix, CSS fixes, Fix on deleting demo data - Modified files

• 2.1.7 - New Driver API, Fix for restaurant save, Memory Limit info, Migrate in update - Modified Files
  • 2.1.6 - Assign to driver fix in details, Fixes on variant show - Modified Files
  • 2.1.5 - New way of updates, fixes in image upload in settings - Modified Files -- (YOU WILL GET ERROR 500 - but that is ok, since now we have new system for update )
  • 2.1.2 - Missing Translations, Live Order fix, CSS fixes, Fix on deleting demo data - Modified files

I think you're talking about another app, right?

- Version: 2.1.1 – ChangelogDocsUpdate video
- Last update: 10 Feb 2021
----------------------------------------------
The updates you have put are the next release that there is no date yet.
The latest version published is 2.1.1

Reactions: Soluctitechnology
[QUOTE = "Xeonwales, postagem: 402254, membro: 69635"]
Desde 2.1.1, FoodTiger tem um sistema integrado One Click Update. Se você instalar 2.1.1, poderá atualizar dentro da página Admin para 2.2.0
[/CITAR]

Obrigado pela resposta.
o meu não está funcionando.
alguém tem aplicativos, driver e cliente de tigre de comida?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock