• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Does anyone by chance have the latest updates to the API, Bootstrap, Logs, Registration and Zapier plugins? I can't use anything with the API at all. :(

Does anyone by chance have the latest updates to the API, Bootstrap, Logs, Registration and Zapier plugins? I can't use anything with the API at all. :(
There is API protection. you will get a license

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v4.04.04 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v4.04.04 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= 4.04.04 =

* Increased WP version requirement to 4.7.
* Added more options on Import/Export page depending on what other plugins are installed.
* More reliably add new options in fields when also reordering.
* Fix: When a newly added option is set as the default value, save it correctly.
* Added an easy way to install and SMTP plugin for better email deliverability.

= v4.04.03...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How can we get all the elite features? There’s gotta be a way to make that null happen! Seems like it has way more options.

Attachments

• A3EBD20C-116A-410A-B555-A8D70402CDC2.jpeg
    A3EBD20C-116A-410A-B555-A8D70402CDC2.jpeg
    471.5 KB · Views: 15
I'm having a problem with: Phone Field.

In Mozilla Firefox I can usually insert cell number in my tests by visiting the form.

But when I test accessing the form via google chrome, the Phone Field is not filled.

I recorded video for better understanding Link: https://streamable.com/mxs08d

In the first video example I accessed through Mozilla Firefox and everything works perfectly.

In the Second Example in the Video I accessed through google chrome and through chrome I can't fill in Phone Field.

I did test and disabling all plugin I cleared cache and nothing changed.

Then I reactivated all the plugins and this time only disabled the Formidable Forms Pro NULLED v4.04.04 plugin here on the forum.

And Phone Field went back to work.

Can anyone help to solve this?

I'm having a problem with: Phone Field.

In Mozilla Firefox I can usually insert cell number in my tests by visiting the form.

But when I test accessing the form via google chrome, the Phone Field is not filled.

I recorded video for better understanding Link: https://streamable.com/mxs08d

In the first video example I accessed through Mozilla Firefox and everything works perfectly.

In the Second Example in the Video I accessed through google chrome and through chrome I can't fill in Phone Field.

I did test and disabling all plugin I cleared cache and nothing changed.

Then I reactivated all the plugins and this time only disabled the Formidable Forms Pro NULLED v4.04.04 plugin here on the forum.

And Phone Field went back to work.

Can anyone help to solve this?

@NullMaster The problem mentioned above is related to the removal of some essential code that makes the Phone Field work perfectly. You can help with this.

i'll look. ok.
Got something @NullMaster

It seems that some code was removed or broken when making it NULLED I cannot explain.

And error is only in MOBILE on the normal desktop.

I returned lower version from v4.04.02 to v4.03.07 testing.

And with none the error is gone.

I would like to know from other users this error is only me?

Last edited:
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v4.05 + Addons

Formidable Forms Pro v4.05 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v4.05 =

* Updates to the default form styling.
* New: Added an inbox as a centralized place for notices and communication.
* New: Added frm_color_block and frm_total_big classes for more beautiful forms.
* Help prevent common email issues by showing a warning in the email settings when the from and to email addresses are the same.
* Fix: Forms edited after export and reimported were losing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HHHHHHHTnT
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock