• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free License Plugin Installation (Huge List)

oceanblu

Banned User
Sep 13, 2022
Hello Babiato Community,

Offering Free License Activation for the Below mentioned plugins on your website, Absolutely Free.
Rules:
Minimum of 30 days are must to participate in the giveaway

Please Read the Rules and requirement Before Sending a Message.

1. Choose any one plugin from the list below.
  2. If the Download link is provided, download the file, read the instruction and install the provided plugin.
  3. Once done, install "Temporary Admin Access Plugin" from WP and create a Admin Access url.
  4. Send me the Access URL and Plugin you want me to Install.
  5. Due to a lot of messages, am unable to keep track of all, just comment in the thread below so that I can Activate the plugin asap once am online.

Please DO NOT:
  1. Ask for more than ONE Plugin.
  2. No un-necessary communication, if you have followed the simple instruction above - there would be literally no communication at all from my side - Only will message you once the task is completed.

Request: Please Don't request for more than ONE plugin, and in DM just send me the Plugin name and Admin Access.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Total 8 Free Installation done.
Elementor Pro - 1 Nos
Astra Agency - 2
Divi - 2 Nos
ACF Pro - 1 Nos
Oxygen Builder - 1 Nos

Last edited:
Reactions: Moshe786 and Vinu_A
i want to use Astra Agency Bundle....
thanks in advance

Thanks for the nice giveaways.

Reactions: oceanblu
I need RankMath, thanks for great giveaway :)

Edit:

Thanks for activation!
Plugin subscription planAgency

Last edited:
Reactions: Anton77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock