• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE Lifetime Forever Cloud Hosting With custom domain + no ads

peekacho

Mar 22, 2020
Hi everyone!
This is time to share back with the community. I've been using this Cloud service from past like 13 to 14 months and never had any issue with them.

Features:
  1. 1 HOSTED DOMAIN
  2. Unlimited Landing Pages
  3. Unlimited Websites
  4. Blogging Functionality
  5. Unlimited External Popups
  6. 1 Sub Account
  7. Leads & Team Members
  8. ~ 50,000 Visits Monthly
  9. SSL Included
  10. Basic CDN
  11. 5 Publishing Options

And this nothing other than Brizy Cloud

Hope It will helps.

It's very limited to build a real website on free package!

but here, pro pricing
lifetime is $299/once ..not free

From all of the free services out there this is the best one (in my opinion) especially when it comes to landing pages when many others services offer a Trial of 14 days of same quality of service it is FREE for ever.

Mean, if you gone host a basic website with blog and custom field option and don't wanted to pay a monthly or annual upfronts. This is like purchase a domain ====> attach to brizy ====> use pre built themes to put you data ====> and you are up and live.

Pro package as well a great choice as the similar services are charging like $299/month and this is once and forever choice.

And please don't mind this is just a freebie to help out the community to cut their costs on startup.

Hi everyone!
This is time to share back with the community. I've been using this Cloud service from past like 13 to 14 months and never had any issue with them.

Features:
  1. 1 HOSTED DOMAIN
  2. Unlimited Landing Pages
  3. Unlimited Websites
  4. Blogging Functionality
  5. Unlimited External Popups
  6. 1 Sub Account
  7. Leads & Team Members
  8. ~ 50,000 Visits Monthly
  9. SSL Included
  10. Basic CDN
  11. 5 Publishing Options

And this nothing other than Brizy Cloud

Hope It will helps.
Hi, very interesting, how can i enjoy your offer ? Please PM me, thanks a lot.

How did you know that its a complete waste?

because it free , no good hosting company will do free packages

plus the description don’t make scene
  1. Unlimited Landing Pages
  2. Unlimited External Popups
  3. Blogging Functionality
  4. ~ 50,000 Visits Month
Every hosting company does unlimited landing pages

No hosting company has control your pop ups

Blogging Function ? . Dont they all have that

only 50k a month views

even the cheapest worse hosting around is better then this

because it free , no good hosting company will do free packages

plus the description don’t make scene
  1. Unlimited Landing Pages
  2. Unlimited External Popups
  3. Blogging Functionality
  4. ~ 50,000 Visits Month

Blogging Function ? . Don't they all have that

only 50k a month views

Free doesn't necessarily mean a fraud or a useless product, of course they are offering an upgradeable pricing option, You'll only upgrade if the free is worth enough.

The service is being offered by Brizy builder and I think it's quite popular WordPress page builder.

And not everyone is offering a premium web builder like brizy which comes with a free plan.

Unless they are offering it as a service.

Different Landing Page Builder services like ClickFunnels, Leadpages, Landerapp etc, doesn't come with this option even on most paid plans.

only 50k a month views

Many high quality service providers such as WPEngine, Kinsta, EasyWP (by namecheap) etc, Limit their plans to provide a quality service and thus offer an upgradeable plan for high end websites.

I've used a number of to service providers form AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, DigitalOcean, TO Shared hosting providers like IONOS, Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostinger, AND Managed VPSs like Cloudways etc. For anybody who is starting up online I'll never recommend any of these services as You will waste lot of time managing and setting these service up for your business. It's always a better option to start with a free service like Brizy and then start scaling your business with time.

My only objective is to help newbies starting out online, looking for a free and reliable option which they can trust. And making their first step easy and fast.

I think testing this free service will not cost more than 30 minutes.

Reactions: Alvindo
Free doesn't necessarily mean a fraud or a useless product, of course they are offering an upgradeable pricing option, You'll only upgrade if the free is worth enough.

The service is being offered by Brizy builder and I think it's quite popular WordPress page builder.

And not everyone is offering a premium web builder like brizy which comes with a free plan.

Unless they are offering it as a service.

Different Landing Page Builder services like ClickFunnels, Leadpages, Landerapp etc, doesn't come with this option even on most paid plans.

only 50k a month views

Many high quality service providers such as WPEngine, Kinsta, EasyWP (by namecheap) etc, Limit their plans to provide a quality service and thus offer an upgradeable plan for high end websites.

I've used a number of to service providers form AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, DigitalOcean, TO Shared hosting providers like IONOS, Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostinger, AND Managed VPSs like Cloudways etc. For anybody who is starting up online I'll never recommend any of these services as You will waste lot of time managing and setting these service up for your business. It's always a better option to start with a free service like Brizy and then start scaling your business with time.

My only objective is to help newbies starting out online, looking for a free and reliable option which they can trust. And making their first step easy and fast.

I think testing this free service will not cost more than 30 minutes.

Mate everything you have said there is 100% wrong

I really can’t be bother to go though all the point again anyone reading this will know what a hosting company offers

plus I think your trying to sell the service a bit much , you seem to know every little detail about anything on there site lol

so it’s your site or you are affiliated with it and just don’t want to say

To finish it off you are crazy if you think this service is better then the one you listed below

AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, DigitalOcean, TO Shared hosting providers like IONOS, Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostinger, AND Managed VPSs like Cloudways etc.

your totally on a different planet haha

I really can’t be bother to go though all the point again anyone reading this will know what a hosting company offers

plus I think your trying to sell the service a bit much , you seem to know every little detail about anything on there site lol

To finish it off you are crazy if you think this service is better then the one you listed below

AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, DigitalOcean, TO Shared hosting providers like IONOS, Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostinger, AND Managed VPSs like Cloudways etc.

FB_IMG_1611823468740_1.jpg

I think you completely miss the point I'm not saying its better than theses service. My simple objective is that anyone new to this online business thing take his first step sooner. Because First step is always a difficult thing for any idea to come true.

And I'm 100% sure Brizy is providing this service through any if these Cloud services.

I'm not a stubborn person, May be I'm mistaken at some point but my intention is not bad.

I think you completely miss the point I'm not saying its better than theses service. My simple objective is that anyone new to this online business thing take his first step sooner. Because First step is always a difficult thing for any idea to come true.

And I'm 100% sure Brizy is providing this service through any if these Cloud services.

I'm not a stubborn person, May be I'm mistaken at some point but my intention is not bad.
FB_IMG_1619642471566_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ChintanBhat
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock