• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Logo Designing

Hello Mate,

Please make a logo for my website.

The name of the website is:- assuredchemist.com

Topic:- It's an online pharmacy who provide world wide delivery of medicine in affordable price.

Logo and a logo to do watermark in picture of the product as well.

And many thanks in advance mate.

thanks in advance.
ALAPAN AGRO ( agriculture e-commerce, farming consultancy with crops exporter)

My indian cashback and coupon site for online shopping stores....
Discountchahiye.com
Plz make logo for my site....
Thanx

hello is there any chance you creat a logo for me

DZ24 Tech For Tech and support pc's

thank you so much

FirstStep - It's a personal business based on showing people first steps of each topic or business or anything on instagram ( I want a logo for it and thank you )

Hello,

To have a logo designed for you

1. Add a Like (y)

2. Send me the Text and Topic

3. And I will design a Logo on my own style for you.

Eg. Evtekshome - Home Agency , and I will design something like the below one.

ddiup9s-3a1c8bd8-726d-427a-9b26-3f1c94cfe6a6.png

Thanks

Note:
Logo's Once done cannot be modified as I wont save the file
No Adult and Gambling Niches
Only Post here and No PMs

(if required I will update later)
Waned Saint - Fashion

Reactions: Luba
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock