• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free On page SEO Optimization

mdrahul92

Jul 22, 2019
Hello webmasters and bloggers,

I am going to optimize your website On Page SEO for Free and in exchange you need to up vote my profile here on babiato.

I will optimize everything like website speed, Images format, Images alt text, Titles and Meta etc.

you can message me here

Last edited:

I am going to optimize your website On Page SEO for Free and in exchange you need to up vote my profile here on babiato.

I will optimize everything like website speed, Images format, Images alt text, Titles and Meta etc.

you can message me here or on FB

FB username is @mdrahul9200
well great sharing.. really superb 👍,
so first of all do me a favor and optimize my website.

Reactions: mdrahul92

you can message me here or on FB

FB username is @mdrahul9200
Spam are not allowed.. redirection traffic or hidden sell are not allowed. Use fair method. Else prepare yourself to get banned.

Spam are not allowed.. redirection traffic or hidden sell are not allowed. Use fair method. Else prepare yourself to get banned.
Hello @zen123 I am not spamming dear,
I just want to build my reputation here on babiato that's why I am helping for free

Hello @zen123 I am not spamming dear,
I just want to build my reputation here on babiato that's why I am helping for free
It is a very good thing that you are giving free service to Babiato community.
But done all your work here and build real reputation.. why fb ?? Isn't Babiato enough for you, that you can do all the work here?

But done all your work here and build real reputation.. why fb ?? Isn't Babiato enough for you, that you can do all the work here?
yes you should share your helping hand here at babiato, so you can rapidly create and make your reputation

Reactions: mdrahul92
Ok sorry for that .. next time I will use babiato chat conversation feature.

actually fb messanger is more easy to chat that's why

Reactions: Nabeel
yes you should share your helping hand here at babiato, so you can rapidly create and make your reputation
Actually I need some credential like wp login to optimize your website that's why I asked you to chat me first

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock