• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free SEMrush Detailed Audit Report

dartnet

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jan 16, 2023
Azerbaijan
Greetings everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I'm offering free SEMrush detailed audit reports to forum members. As we all know, having a thorough audit report of your website is essential for the success of your online business. With SEMrush, we can identify any technical issues that may be hindering your website's performance and provide solutions to improve them.

Here's what you can expect from the report:

• A complete analysis of your website's on-page and off-page SEO
  • A detailed review of your website's technical aspects, including broken links, site speed, and mobile-friendliness
  • An in-depth analysis of your website's backlink profile, including a list of your current backlinks, referring domains, and anchor text distribution
  • A thorough analysis of your website's keyword rankings and organic traffic
  • Recommendations and actionable insights to improve your website's overall performance
I want to help as many forum members as possible, so I'll offer a maximum of one monthly report. To get your free audit report, PM me your website's URL, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Keep in mind that do not send your website name here because it's against the forum rules so please PM me your domain name.
Your account must be older than 30 days to request for the report.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to get valuable insights into your website's performance. I'm looking forward to helping you improve your online presence!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I'm offering free SEMrush detailed audit reports to all forum members. As we all know, having a thorough audit report of your website is essential for the success of your online business. With SEMrush, we can identify any technical issues that may be hindering your website's performance and provide solutions to improve it.

Here's what you can expect from the report:

• A complete analysis of your website's on-page and off-page SEO
  • A detailed review of your website's technical aspects, including broken links, site speed, and mobile-friendliness
  • An in-depth analysis of your website's backlink profile, including a list of your current backlinks, referring domains, and anchor text distribution
  • A thorough analysis of your website's keyword rankings and organic traffic
  • Recommendations and actionable insights to improve your website's overall performance
I want to help as many forum members as possible, so I'll be offering a maximum of one report per month. To get your free audit report, simply reply with your website's URL, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to get valuable insights into your website's performance. I'm looking forward to helping you improve your online presence!

Thanks

I think you need to read the rules as you have also failed to state that only those that have been members for at least 30 days are eligible to participate.
I do apologize for that, can you please explain about 30-day rule?

Thanks in advance

I do apologize for that, can you please explain about 30-day rule?

Thanks in advance

It is not that hard to understand.

Read the Babiato rules page.

GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS They must limit giveaways only to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days by using the relevant hide tags to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways. Giveaway content should be included in the hide tags. PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content. In addition (as of April 5th 2021) only those who have been members of Babiato for at least 30 days may start a giveaway thread.

@Medw1311
Closed - Reopen if you think different. 👍

Reactions: Medw1311
It is not that hard to understand.

Read the Babiato rules page.

GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS They must limit giveaways only to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days by using the relevant hide tags to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways. Giveaway content should be included in the hide tags. PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content. In addition (as of April 5th 2021) only those who have been members of Babiato for at least 30 days may start a giveaway thread.

@Medw1311
Closed - Reopen if you think different. 👍

I've reopened as they had made most of the required changes, but I've edited it slightly to make it even clearer :)

PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content.
I'll be reviewing this particular part of the rule as in some cases it is the better way to go.

Reactions: bobsmith
Actually @dartnet I just realised your join date and you yourself have not been a member here for 30 days so you are not actually eligible to host a giveaway at this time so yes thread closed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock