• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE SEO, ALEXA RANK AND UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIVEAWAY

karanrajsharma

Banned User
Jul 1, 2019
FREE SEO, ALEXA RANK AND UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIVEAWAY FOR LIMITED TIME ...
Go to Trafficbooster and signup , they have reduced at packages to free of cost , I mean 0$ for website slots 0$ for upgrade package 0$ for session slots , So just make account and start getting traffic hits for your websites and blogs for free of cost . they reduced all packages from 50$ to 0$ for limited time , if you grab the deal with in 30 days from my this post , then you can get next month package for free of cost too , i mean totally free for lifetime :) just hit traffic exchange and boommmm , free traffic from all over the world ...

ENJOY

Attachments

• BRr5bJy51bZA5KMOZINa_13_8d189ae708cf542da5a7c4e7761e79af_image.jpg
    BRr5bJy51bZA5KMOZINa_13_8d189ae708cf542da5a7c4e7761e79af_image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 154
Hello

I just tried your method my account and now pro But can we obtain free trafiic.

Thank bro
you have to run exchanger bro , then you earn points and get website hits . there is a button on dashboard called Traffic Exchange press that button , then choose how you wanna get hits , software hits or web hits , just choose option and start getting hits .

Reactions: Goodlucky
FREE SEO, ALEXA RANK AND UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIVEAWAY FOR LIMITED TIME ...
Go to Trafficbooster and signup , they have reduced at packages to free of cost , I mean 0$ for website slots 0$ for upgrade package 0$ for session slots , So just make account and start getting traffic hits for your websites and blogs for free of cost . they reduced all packages from 50$ to 0$ for limited time , if you grab the deal with in 30 days from my this post , then you can get next month package for free of cost too , i mean totally free for lifetime :) just hit traffic exchange and boommmm , free traffic from all over the world ...

ENJOY

:)i found one website just like you, but it's complete free for all, the owner said on the front page, i just try it for couple hours and get 100++ point.

Reactions: cali2021
:)i found one website just like you, but it's complete free for all, the owner said on the front page, i just try it for couple hours and get 100++ point.
First thing its not my website
2nd , all things are free on this website
3rd They started 100$ giveaway from 1 july 2020 , that a affiliate giveaway , get your friends to Trafficbooster and get change to win 100$ every week , if you get highest number of customers .
Its not my website , i cant afford even that domain , trafficbooster domain only cost thousand of dollars , i checked previously , the domain cost 10k dollars . so its out of my reach .
but its nice website , my blog alexa ranking and google rank is growing day by day .

NO DONT USE ANY TRAFFIC EXCHANGE SYSTEM WITH GOOGLE ADS . YOU CAN USE WITH OTHER ADVERTISERS BUT NOT WITH GOOGLE , THERE IS NO BOT OR TRAFFIC EXCHANGE SYSTEM OUT THERE , WHICH WE CAN USE WITH ADSENSE .
But have been using WAT Traffic on my website with Google AdSense

how does it work? I have registered
After registering grab your free giveaway packages you can find that in buy packages section , then add your websites , and start trafficexchange , you will get traffic from alot of IPS , but you have to earn points by just running trafficexchanger , then boommmmm , you start getting hits .

Reactions: lholhox
After registering grab your free giveaway packages you can find that in buy packages section , then add your websites , and start trafficexchange , you will get traffic from alot of IPS , but you have to earn points by just running trafficexchanger , then boommmmm , you start getting hits .
Interesting, do you know how many points are needed for 1 page view? And what if I don't click on linkexchange but I have a lot of points, Will my page be visible? Btw im sorry bad english ,,

Interesting, do you know how many points are needed for 1 page view? And what if I don't click on linkexchange but I have a lot of points, Will my page be visible? Btw im sorry bad english ,,
1 point is equal to 3 hits , and if you have 0 point your page will not get hits , its very easy to earn points , just run web session or pc software session for few hours and you will easily earn alot of points , i keep my laptop on at whole night to run exchanger , in morning when i check again i will earn more than 500 points , i keep repeat this method daily .

Reactions: lholhox
1 point is equal to 3 hits , and if you have 0 point your page will not get hits , its very easy to earn points , just run web session or pc software session for few hours and you will easily earn alot of points , i keep my laptop on at whole night to run exchanger , in morning when i check again i will earn more than 500 points , i keep repeat this method daily .
.nice trick, thanks bro

Reactions: karanrajsharma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock