• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Web Hosting

I have an account and the truth is that it is not that good, the site goes down due to dns problems. but hey it's free

Reactions: EloFran
Here I bring another free hosting. It is not an affiliate link not do I have anything to do with them.
It also has upload limitation, like almost all. So I do not recommend it for a serious or stable project. So the solution is to use ftp if you want to upload something heavier. You also have the option to choose a free domain with their domain.
Warning: It takes 2 to 3 days to verify and register the account, but they end up giving it, I have one. And the customer service, at least on the free account, is very slow to respond.

• Single Website​

• 1000 MB SSD Storage​

• Free SSL Certificate​

• 100 GB Bandwidth​

• Direct Admin Panel​

• 2 Business Email​

• 2 FTP Account​

• Cloudflare Protection​

• 99% Uptime​

Link: Googiehost

hello, what do you think about their pro subscription

Reactions: EloFran
Using free hosting will take all of your paid plugins and themes and they will earn it later by selling.
Also they get your customer's information from database.
Be careful while using free hosting.
I suggest you all to use VPS or secured and paid hosting providers.
(If you are having non-sensitive data then you are free to use these free hosting)

Reactions: Deepansh
Using free hosting will take all of your paid plugins and themes and they will earn it later by selling.
Also they get your customer's information from database.
Be careful while using free hosting.
I suggest you all to use VPS or secured and paid hosting providers.
(If you are having non-sensitive data then you are free to use these free hosting)
that also does google, and facebook

that also does google, and facebook
That's why I stopped to upload files directly to google drive. I will zip my files and photos and put password to those zip file and upload. Nobody will see my files.
Also note that all service which are free those have full access to see our contents.
So we have to put zip password and upload.

I have many years it. When no accept in 1-2 days, you never will approved. Must use real name and contact adresses. When use fake, you can forgot it...

Don't trust in free web hosting, it can leak your data. Someone needs to pay the server in some way. They can inject ads in your website and many more.

Free Web Hosting if you want to do it, do it in your localhost with XAMPP or WAMP. You have the option to use and build VM with Linux and install LAMP or LEMP (read what is LAMP and LEMP)

In last case pay for a hosting yearly cheap and use a free domain.
I don't recommend free web hosting.

Zero costs, better security.
Use BITNAMI with WordPress

Nowhere did I find any rules regarding file uploads.

Usually, free hosts set rules that prohibit uploading some types of files, such as archives, and a maximum size per uploaded file, such as 20 megabytes.

No.

Use localhost to have free hosting. :)
Why not ? Do you know BITNAMI? Have you worked with BITNAMI? It is very good for local deployments. It has dozens of packages that can be deployed.
https://bitnami.com/stacks
From BITNAMI: "These software listings are packaged by Bitnami. The respective trademarks mentioned in the offerings are owned by the respective companies, and use of them does not imply any affiliation or endorsement. The software is licensed to you subject to one or more open source licenses and VMware provides the software on an AS-IS basis."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock