Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free! ( discussion )

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!
Sep 26, 2019
hello, everyone, I think a lot of people all of you know about this offer that was offered by @geekypixal this guy gave us the best hosting at the beginning and solving all of our problems, but after a problem happened to the servers it deleted all of my files he stopped answering our tickets and besides that, he is now like doing nothing to the hosting and like we paid something for nothing at his host at ' ruu.cloud ' even we got a problem with most of the services we paid for and now we get non of it.
I opened this thread because I wanted to just because I wanted to see what happened or maybe he can see this thread because I saw a lot of people complaining so hope so :)
thank you

• Haha
Reactions: newbi3

medw1311

Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
What do you expect for $2 for 3 years?

If any of you actually cared about your websites then you would realise hosting is the most important part.

But no you chase the free-est thing possible, so stupid.

Sep 26, 2019
What do you expect for $2 for 3 years?

If any of you actually cared about your websites then you would realise hosting is the most important part.

But no you chase the free-est thing possible, so stupid.
it wasn't about cheap hosting or anything I was hosting at ionon for more than 2 years but it was an offer that nobody would waste and I found that the website that he is renting there VPS in one of the best companies at Germany so why would I doubt that he will do that after 6 months of good service so we are not stupid my friend we gave him a chance

Sep 26, 2019
I was just checking around for cheap hosting and saw this. Are you saying you have lost your website with this guy?
yes, my friend, he replies every 48 hours with no real solution for your problem and I would say it was good for a 6-month offer, not 3 years offer i advice you to rent a vps from the same company that he does from but do not buy hosting with him if you are thinking to keep it for 3 years that would be a big lose for you even if it's only 2$ it still doesn't worth getting your site down for a problem that i doubt that he will help you with
hope you get the best

imtom93

Oct 12, 2019
yes, my friend, he replies every 48 hours with no real solution for your problem and I would say it was good for a 6-month offer, not 3 years offer i advice you to rent a vps from the same company that he does from but do not buy hosting with him if you are thinking to keep it for 3 years that would be a big lose for you even if it's only 2$ it still doesn't worth getting your site down for a problem that i doubt that he will help you with
hope you get the best

Look at the bright side, you got 6 months of hosting for $2 , you mentioned you had accounts at ionos (1&1) you could have easily backed up or use Gdrive or onedrive to back up your site especially knowing you only paid $2 I would have highly suggested you backed it up and honestly surprised you got it for 6 months, most of those types of offers (easily found on ebay) get your money overload the servers for about 3 months and then dumps them. Best just to go with a host you can talk to someone in person or one with a good solid reputation online, its your "office,business,store" if the contractors that were building one for you from bricks you would make sure everything is correct, same goes online :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamate