• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Ok friend clearly has a character problem.

Try this solution:

Fixing the Character Encoding Mismatch Problem in WordPress
Step 1) Open the ‘wp-config.php’ file in a text editor such as notepad (the wp-config.php file can be found on the directory where you installed WordPress).

Step 2) Find the following two lines and comment them out:

Code:
define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');
define('DB_COLLATE', '');

They should look like the following after you comment them out:
Code:
//define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');
//define('DB_COLLATE', '');

Step 3) Now upload the updated ‘wp-config.php’ file to your webhost (overwriting the old one).

This character encoding problem can happen after a database upgrade too so it doesn’t hurt to keep this trick in your mind just in case.
My configuration was:

define( 'DB_CHARSET', 'utf8mb4' );

If I follow your steps, the titles are shown with strange characters and in Post in Administration they are shown as (no title).

I've done a roll-back to the previous configuration of wp-config.php

My configuration was:

try replace
//define( 'DB_CHARSET', 'utf8mb4' );
//define('DB_COLLATE', '');

or changing to

find

replace
define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');

When I share a content on Instagram Post, FS Poster shares only the photo but doesn't share the description.
In settings > Instagram > for Post I've this configuration:

{title}
{tags}

I've tried to update to the newest version but nothing happens.
I just checked and posts perfectly.
Try posting with another account to rule out temporary ban by image sensing.

Reactions: angeloruggieridj
However, groups are not loading up with the Facebook App (Permissions Approved). I haven't tried the cookies method because it is not stable.
Apparently it's a facebook api problem permissions from what the developer told me.

In their demo they do not load the same, however when you put your app in developer mode (you can try it) they load normally.

Reactions: cometome
Apparently it's a facebook api problem permissions from what the developer told me.

In their demo they do not load the same, however when you put your app in developer mode (you can try it) they load normally.

So I finally got the groups to show. I signed the Supplemental Terms which unlocked the feature. I re-authenticated the Facebook app and everything is visible again. Thanks once again Igokul

So I finally got the groups to show. I signed the Supplemental Terms which unlocked the feature. I re-authenticated the Facebook app and everything is visible again. Thanks once again Igokul
Could you indicate where are the complementary terms with screenshots for other users to see please?

Could you indicate where are the complementary terms with screenshots for other users to see please?

The Supplemental Terms is in Facebook Business (business.facebook.com) when you have a verified business on Facebook.

I have attached a screenshot underneath.

Attachments

• Supplemental-Terms.png
    Supplemental-Terms.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 15
The Supplemental Terms is in Facebook Business (business.facebook.com) when you have a verified business on Facebook.

I have attached a screenshot underneath.
From what I saw in the fs code poster there are two "if"

The first for individual accounts that are common
These are limited by the Facebook app and that is why they only have as a limit to load up to 3 pages and 3 groups per account and sometimes even only take 2 pages and not groups.

The second is for verified business accounts and these are not limited.

Surely I took your account individually.
Until you signed the contract.

Thanks for the captures it will serve many. regards

Reactions: halley and cometome
Reactions: taobao and Region25
hi @lgokul Facebook new bug. (v 3.5.6 V2 now new version install and tested.)

all links are the same. does not make any new posts. but it seems to be sharing.

Attachments

• asdasd.jpg
    asdasd.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 16
hi @lgokul Facebook new bug. (v 3.5.6 V2 now new version install and tested.)

all links are the same. does not make any new posts. but it seems to be sharing.
Hi I just checked and I don't have your problem.
Everything is working fine for me.
Could you tell me what method you use for posting on facebook?
If Facebook APP or Cookie?

Could I delete the account and put it back and see if the problem is solved?
And Update 3.5.6 V3

Hi I just checked and I don't have your problem.
Everything is working fine for me.
Could you tell me what method you use for posting on facebook?
If Facebook APP or Cookie?

Could I delete the account and put it back and see if the problem is solved?
And Update 3.5.6 V3
I deleted it completely. I deleted everything. Unfortunately, the cookies are skewed. a new post is not shared. always points to the old post.

error in admin panel when activationg the plugin v3 (new fresh install)

it has conflict with social autoposter
when i deactivate social autoposter it works fine

log error
AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare React\\Promise\\Timer\\reject() (previously declared in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx/httpdocs/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/vendor/react/promise-timer/src/functions.php:76) in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx/httpdocs/xxxx/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/social/libraries/facebook-cookie/vendor/react/promise-timer/src/functions.php on line 76\n', referer: https://l.facebook.com/

Last edited:
error in admin panel when activationg the plugin v3 (new fresh install)

it has conflict with social autoposter
when i deactivate social autoposter it works fine

log error
AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare React\\Promise\\Timer\\reject() (previously declared in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx/httpdocs/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/vendor/react/promise-timer/src/functions.php:76) in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx/httpdocs/xxxx/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/social/libraries/facebook-cookie/vendor/react/promise-timer/src/functions.php on line 76\n', referer: https://l.facebook.com/
The same thing I was going to tell you, surely you have any conflict with any plugin.
I'm glad it worked for you.

You could check if the same problem happens to you in the log that @halley please?

I deleted it completely. I deleted everything. Unfortunately, the cookies are skewed. a new post is not shared. always points to the old post.

Reinstalling the plugin from 0 with V3 solves your problem. Since it has a new nulled method.

Reactions: halley
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock