• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
app method gives me this" Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."
Hello in what social network? I need more information, screenshots.

Reactions: yahia ashraf
i use wordpress on gcloud. Dont have phpadmin...
First off, when you deploy the one-click installation, you need to ensure you have 'install phpMyAdmin' checked - we will assume that was installed and you did not overwrite the phpMyAdmin default user & password after :)

Next, navigate to the Google Cloud Console and find your project where your WordPress installation is located. From the left side menu, open Compute Engine and on the VM instances tab, select your virtual machine.

Once you open that view, scroll down to the custom metadata section and find the 'MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD' value. That is the password you need to log into phpMyAdmin.

After you know that value, navigate to the external IP of your machine and add /phpmyadmin after the IP (e.g. xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/phpmyadmin).

The default user will be 'root' and then enter the corresponding value from MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD in custom metadata. That should do the trick and get you access into phpMyAdmin. Hope that helps!

Cheers

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 3.6.0 – 23 Apr 20

+ Added a Cookie method for Pinterest;
+ Fixed bugs related to duplicate shares;
+ Added an ability to share text-only posts on LinkedIn;
+ Added an ability to share HTML based posts on Tumblr;
+ Added an option to use WordPress shortcodes on your Custom Messages;
+ Added an option to select "Call now" action for Google My Business posts;
+ Made minor improvement and fixed small bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

An email arrived at the address of your wordpress site. Can you put the content?

I just installed the plugin on a test site and it installed successfully, there is some conflict on your site.
It can be some plugin or theme.
remove domain and reinstall wordpress and only fs poster active. try publish again image problem.

very interesting

Reactions: lgokul
The new feature in this version is not working. I wonder if the file was changed directly while doing nulled? I tried it on the new server, the same problem happens when connecting with the pinterest session.
What new feature are you referring to?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock