• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
a big problem: when im going to post list and click auto post, i has choose 1 plastform for post ex (facebook), but this plugin auto post to alls plastform(twitter, pinterest, wk,instagram,...)? any solution?

a big problem: when im going to post list and click auto post, i has choose 1 plastform for post ex (facebook), but this plugin auto post to alls plastform(twitter, pinterest, wk,instagram,...)? any solution?
I recommend you deactivate the accounts fs poster you use and reactivate them.
Then clear all the cache of your browser and try again

i has update to 3.6.5, but for instagram, it's auto post image only, not include anything title or link or tag,...

hello
i install fsposter and good install and add pinterest account is ok
but button for active not see and problem css for see and active account pinterest
i add pinterest account succesfully
how can active this account from mysql and databse ?
how can active from phpmyadmin and databse?

thanks

hello
i install fsposter and good install and add pinterest account is ok
but button for active not see and problem css for see and active account pinterest
i add pinterest account succesfully
how can active this account from mysql and databse ?
how can active from phpmyadmin and databse?

thanks
Hello sincerely I do not understand anything could it be more clear or explain it with some screenshots of the error?

Reactions: farhang8480
hello
thanks for answer
i try with other version and wordpress 5.3 and 5.4 but again this problem create
i sucssefully add pinterest account but can not active
i try send post with fsposter to pinterest but error thats not active this pinterest account in fsposter
if you tell me thats how can active pinterest from phpmyadmin and mysql i have very thanks

hello
thanks for answer
i try with other version and wordpress 5.3 and 5.4 but again this problem create
i sucssefully add pinterest account but can not active
i try send post with fsposter to pinterest but error thats not active this pinterest account in fsposter
if you tell me thats how can active pinterest from phpmyadmin and mysql i have very thanks
Hello sorry for the delay, I was traveling.
Please add your account in the poster demo and see if the account is successfully added and please let me know.

https://www.fs-poster.com/demo/wp-admin/

Last edited:
Reactions: lgokul
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock