• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
is it safe to apply for facebook app using nulled version? i mean you have to give demo account and video but the banner is there that says its nulled version.
Very good observation, I will modify the banner and remove the word nulled for future versions.

Reactions: mzak
Please try this plugin to check the security:

Ok try change in fs-poster\App\Libraries\linkedin\Linkedin.php

Search: r_basicprofile
Replace: r_liteprofile

If it doesn't work, return the changes and notify me
Sorry for delay.
I made the replacement througn ftp, added new linkedin app to fsposter but again the same error.
Just to know, it was working at previous versions.

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.0.8 – 20 Sep 20

+ Added a feature to disable the plugin license and install it on a new website;
+ Added a search box for the categories and tags in the schedule module;
+ Added a feature to share the custom message to the text section of Reddit posts;
+ Added a feature to filter only images when choosing an image on the Direct Share panel;
+ Added links to the support and documentation in the plugin description;
+ Improved Instagram preview;
+ Fixed the bug related to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The word nulled was removed in this new version (v 4.0.8 ) for app reviews.
The button to donate for good samaritans was kept ;)

• Love
Reactions: halley
The word nulled was removed in this new version (v 4.0.8 ) for app reviews.
The button to donate for good samaritans was kept ;)

So there is no way to remove the world warning words showed when I use the FS-standard app to add any account? I know users can create own apps, and I tried. Yet it really is hard work for anyone who has no rich experience on web tech. I tried many many times to create apps for facebook, pinterest, and linkedin, yet never succeed. The FS-poster always say auth not enough, url nor right, unapproved..........toooo many strange reasons. This is really painful for people like me---a simple salesperson for machinery. The only way is just to use the FS-standard app. Now it is cut off..........oh my god:cry::cry::eek::eek:

So there is no way to remove the world warning words showed when I use the FS-standard app to add any account? I know users can create own apps, and I tried. Yet it really is hard work for anyone who has no rich experience on web tech. I tried many many times to create apps for facebook, pinterest, and linkedin, yet never succeed. The FS-poster always say auth not enough, url nor right, unapproved..........toooo many strange reasons. This is really painful for people like me---a simple salesperson for machinery. The only way is just to use the FS-standard app. Now it is cut off..........oh my god:cry::cry::eek::eek:
I have a "simple" client like you tell him who had the same problem.

I recommend you use the cookies method if the application is not approved.
At first account will be blocked but you change the password and everything normal.
This usually happens 2 to 3 times but if you are constant, Facebook will get used to the ip of your server and the error will no longer appear.
Regards

Reactions: Babak
we still couldn't run it properly. We are experiencing a license problem. We deleted it and installed it again. We are experiencing the same thing. Is there anything extra we should do while installing the latest version?
Nothing extra just replace the new files.
If you give me a video or capture of your mistake it would be great, otherwise we go blind.

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock