• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
it keeps me out all the time.?
I can not understand what you mean could explain it with capture.
Thank you.
I'm having the same problem with facebook, when I use the cookies method, facebook logs me out of my facebook account, every attempt it automatically logs out of the facebook account, is there a way to solve this? I need to use the cookie method without facebook auto destroying the session

I'm having the same problem with facebook, when I use the cookies method, facebook logs me out of my facebook account, every attempt it automatically logs out of the facebook account, is there a way to solve this? I need to use the cookie method without facebook auto destroying the session
Disable facebook 2-step authentication.

my account is not enabled for two steps authentication 😕
Adding Facebook Account To The FS Poster

There are two methods for adding a Facebook account to the FS Poster, and we need to decide which method is proper for our usage.
----------------------------​
FS Poster plugin Adding Facebook account

Video Tutorial:

Facebook cookie method isn't that stable, try the app method which is the most stable
using the app doesn’t solve my problems, posting to facebook groups, it’s irrelevant to use the app to post just any profile and on the pages and groups I’m just an administrator… or the method was normal, now it’s stopped

using the app doesn’t solve my problems, posting to facebook groups, it’s irrelevant to use the app to post just any profile and on the pages and groups I’m just an administrator… or the method was normal, now it’s stopped
I just tried the cookies method and it works fine for me.

I suppose you should start publishing little by little and not all of a sudden so many publications because you will be blocked.

It allows the Facebook spam detector to adapt to your server's IP address for a time with few posts and it is increasing periodically.

No problem from Smartphone with all accented letters.
OK buddy so it's a bug.

Let's do this.

Go to this link

And post this.

Hello, in your demo there is a bug in instagram stories, publish but I have a problem with all accented letters.
(If you can explain the matter better)

A day will pass and the author will solve it to new update

I just tried the cookies method and it works fine for me.

I suppose you should start publishing little by little and not all of a sudden so many publications because you will be blocked.

It allows the Facebook spam detector to adapt to your server's IP address for a time with few posts and it is increasing periodically.
So, but I am not able to make any post, in the first post that occurs, simply my facebook automatically disconnects, distracting the cookie session. I'm not making many posts, because I can't make more than 1 post without it happening. My served and shared, your server and VPS or Shared?

So, but I am not able to make any post, in the first post that occurs, simply my facebook automatically disconnects, distracting the cookie session. I'm not making many posts, because I can't make more than 1 post without it happening. My served and shared, your server and VPS or Shared?
My server is normal without VPS
At first I had that problem, but then for some strange reason facebook stopped blocking me

Adding Facebook Account To The FS Poster

There are two methods for adding a Facebook account to the FS Poster, and we need to decide which method is proper for our usage.
----------------------------​
FS Poster plugin Adding Facebook account

Video Tutorial:

hi bro, do i need to complete this verification?

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 37
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock