• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform

Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform V5.1 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download

Proxybunker

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2021
codecanyonscripts.com
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform - Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform

inline-fundme-crowdfunding-platform.jpg

Fundme Crowdfunding Platform It is a script for fundraising for various causes, the administrator can add volunteers who can create unlimited campaigns, this script is finished create a community where different people to help those in need either your community or different places.

Read more about this resource...

Did you install? I have error 500, I don't know why and how ti fix issue.
Help help !!!
I installed and replaced all files from v3.2 to v4 and uploaded the database on top of the old one... Worked well but the "limit" on settings page was giving an 500 error, I deleted the database and installed everything again, now is giving a 500 error again on all everything... I think I'll fresh install.

Did you install? I have error 500, I don't know why and how ti fix issue.
Help help !!!
I installed and replaced all files from v3.2 to v4 and uploaded the database on top of the old one... Worked well but the "limit" on settings page was giving an 500 error, I deleted the database and installed everything again, now is giving a 500 error again on all everything... I think I'll fresh install.
The problem was the translation file misc.php replaced with the original file and worked. When I was translating the files I messed something up.

Resources/lang/en
You'll find lots of files, for the front end is misc. For back end is admin. there's others for errors and stuff.
For e-mails find a folder that is called views/includes/emails not very sure if that's the path but is something like that.

White Devil updated Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform with a new update entry:

Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform

Update 4.2 // 17 March 2021

[NEW] Wizard Installation
[NEW] Section campaigns ended
[NEW] Multilanguage
[NEW] Increased campaign title limit
[NEW] Increased campaign description limit

[Bug Fix] Navbar on Tablet
[Bug Fix] Image responsive on Blog
[Bug Fix] Ribbon in videos Youtube or Vimeo.
[Bug Fix] Undefined variable in section create blog
[Bug Fix] Line break on campaigns
[Bug Fix] UTF-8 words edit campaign error

Read the rest of this update entry...

This script will be delivered by @LicenseBot
Requirements:
- at least 10 posts from which one mandatory in Introduction section
- at least 5 reaction score (the one with thumb up)
- at least 1 week old account

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock