GB - OMG Machines – Traffic Tsunami $ Fusion Protocol

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

hacgiay

Trusted Uploader
Jan 4, 2019
GB of GB not GB cause the cost is not affordable

1. OMG Machines – Project Breakthrough/Assimilation/Alchemy/Opus/DC2016-2019/DMA 2019…. (just everything from 2014 till now)
2.OMG Machines – Traffic Tsunami $ Fusion Protocol (2020)

Cost: 99$ (membership site) + 35$ (2) + 50$ (1) = 184$
Slot: 10 - 20 slot
Need middle man or mod, admin to receive money and buy courses
Interest, please comment

Some updates
Bash:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

medw1311

-Hibernating-
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
I suggest asking @ELLIO7 if he wants to organise this as I believe he already has membership of the site in question.

• Love
Reactions: hacgiay

hacgiay

Trusted Uploader
Jan 4, 2019
I suggest asking @ELLIO7 if he wants to organise this as I believe he already has membership of the site in question.
I have a trial account on getwso --- dott.com (view only) so that I can copy all of torrent list files. Hope someone got an real account and addon courses to share here. Both couses are great compare with some guru like: Neil Patel, Mathew Woodwards, Brian Dean,

Anyone love to join please comment down below

Last edited:

medw1311

-Hibernating-
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
If @ELLIO7 doesn't want to organise a GB for this then I will.

I'd be looking at $25 - $30 per seat though due to the size of the course materials and the work involved.

ELLIO7

Busy
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
USA
If @ELLIO7 doesn't want to organise a GB for this then I will.

I'd be looking at $25 - $30 per seat though due to the size of the course materials and the work involved.
Okay, I didn't see the tag somehow, so sorry. Also, It would be great if you can manage the GB.

hacgiay

Trusted Uploader
Jan 4, 2019
sadly, Michael the admin of this wso site block my acc for ip, if not, I can manage the gb too :3 but bb staff can do this job better

OMG.Machines.Traffic.Tsunami.&.Fusion.Protocol update no.3
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: