• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] 1.5 Years of Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy Premium Subscription | Worth $59

Spidey

Apr 18, 2020
Hello Guys,

In this giveaway, I'll provide you the method to get 1.5 Years of Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy Premium Subscription (with 30+ locations) genuinely and legally without entering any card info.

What you need : A working email (Must be confirmed in a later stage to activate the services) (That's it ;))

Note : 1.5 Years for new users who haven't registered before, 1 year extension for existing users. Please follow the below method to successfully get it.

Step 1 : Go here and enter your email id (need to be confirmed later), type-in a password.
Step 2 : In 'Have a coupon Code ?' , enter : STAYHOME . It will show 'Get 6 months access for free' indicating that it was successfully redeemed. (you might think - He said 1.5 years, but this is just .5 years - WAIT FOR IT )
Step 3: Click on I've read and accept T&c and then click 'Register'.

Step 1 register and enter code - Spidey.jpg

Step 4 : After registering, confirm your email to successfully activate half year of premium subscription.

The next part is same for both new and existing members. If you are an existing member or a new member who just followed my steps and registered, you can get your subscription renewed by 1 year. To add one year to your account, do the following :

1. Go to here (Sharewareonsale) and click on the yellow Download Seed4me VPN Now.

Seed4me SOS 1 Spidey.jpg

2. If you wish to share the offers on fb,twitter..etc click the respective options, else proceed down to 'I don't use Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin!' (Highlighted in red in image)

Seed4me SOS 2 Spidey.jpg

3. In the next page, fill-out the details. All the fields are mandatory inorder to get the offer. Click on I'm not a robot and then click on 'GIVE IT TO ME NOW' (You will receive subscription mails from Sharewareonsale like alerts on new offers n all, that can be unsubscribed anytime)

Seed4me SOS 3 Spidey.jpg

4. Please wait as it processes and it will redirect to a page where you will get your unique voucher code worth $36.

Seed4me SOS 5 Spidey.jpg

You will also receive the registration info in your email that you have entered in the previous step.

. Seed4me SOS 5B Spidey.jpg

5. Login to your Seed4me account using this link

6. After logging in, Click on this link to extend your subscription period.

7. Scroll down to Voucher or prepaid card and click on it.

Seed4me SOS 6 Spidey.jpg

8. Enter your unique Voucher code there. You will be instantly notified below '+1 Year access' if your code is valid. Click on Redeem voucher or prepaid card. Do not close the browser

Seed4me SOS 6B Spidey.jpg

9. You will be redirected and will be notified that the payment was successful.

Seed4me SOS 7 Spidey.jpg

10. You will also receive an email confirming the receipt of the payment.

Seed4me SOS 8 Spidey.jpg

You now have a fully licensed Seed4.Me Professional subscription for 1.5 years worth more than $59.

Download the app, install it, select 'Sign in with an existing account' during installation type in your account information. After the setup installs select - Thank you, I will use it for free.
Now you can use the Premium subscription with unlimited traffic.

You will receive update during this time and you are also eligible for Tech support from Seed4me till your subscription ends.

(Note : Nothing will show up under your subscriptions, but the remaining days will be shown in your dashboard.

Days left: 549 days

Subscription: None)

I hope this helped you during this covid situation.. Please do let me know. It took some time to prepare this post with pics... Please do press the magical like button if it helped you.

This is a limited time offer, so act fast. I am in no way affiliated with anyone mentioned in the post. All are direct links.

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

In this giveaway, I'll provide you the method to get 1.5 Years of Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy Premium Subscription genuinely and legally without entering any card info.

What you need : A working email (Must be confirmed in a later stage to activate the services) (That's it ;))

Note : 1.5 Years for new users who haven't registered before, 1 year extension for existing users. Please follow the below method to successfully get it.

Step 1 : Go here and enter your email id (need to be confirmed later), type-in a password.
Step 2 : In 'Have a coupon Code ?' , enter : STAYHOME . It will show 'Get 6 months access for free' indicating that it was successfully redeemed. (you might think - He said 1.5 years, but this is just .5 years - WAIT FOR IT )

Step 4 : After registering, confirm your email to successfully activate half year of premium subscription.

The next part is same for both new and existing members. If you are an existing member or a new member who just followed my steps and registered, you can get your subscription renewed by 1 year. To add one year to your account, do the following :

1. Go to here (Sharewareonsale) and click on the yellow Download Seed4me VPN Now.

Seed4me SOS 1 Spidey.jpg

2. If you wish to share the offers on fb,twitter..etc click the respective options, else proceed down to 'I don't use Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin!' (Highlighted in red in image)

Seed4me SOS 2 Spidey.jpg

3. In the next page, fill-out the details. All the fields are mandatory inorder to get the offer. Click on I'm not a robot and then click on 'GIVE IT TO ME NOW' (You will receive subscription mails from Sharewareonsale like alerts on new offers n all, that can be unsubscribed anytime)

Seed4me SOS 3 Spidey.jpg

4. Please wait as it processes and it will redirect to a page where you will get your unique voucher code worth $36.

Seed4me SOS 5 Spidey.jpg

You will also receive the registration info in your email that you have entered in the previous step.

Seed4me SOS 6 Spidey.jpg

8. Enter your unique Voucher code there. You will be instantly notified below '+1 Year access' if your code is valid. Click on Redeem voucher or prepaid card. Do not close the browser

Seed4me SOS 7 Spidey.jpg

Seed4me SOS 8 Spidey.jpg

You now have a fully licensed Seed4.Me Professional subscription for 1.5 years worth more than $59.

Download the app, install it, select 'Sign in with an existing account' during installation type in your account information. After the setup installs select - Thank you, I will use it for free.

You will receive update during this time and you are also eligible for Tech support from Seed4me till your subscription ends.

(Note : Nothing will show up under your subscriptions, but the remaining days will be shown in your dashboard.

Days left: 547 days

I hope this helped you during this covid situation.. Please do let me know. It took some time to prepare this post with pics... Please do press the magical like button if it helped you.

This is a limited time offer, so act fast. I am in no way affiliated with anyone mentioned in the post. All are direct links.
wow, this was great, tried it and it worked perfectly. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Spidey
Hi there @VODA , You forgot to claim another year on top of it. Click the Spoiler, follow my instructions and let me know. 😇

oh wow ( Your access was extended for +1 year Days left: 549 days ) thank you again!

• Love
Hello Guys,

In this giveaway, I'll provide you the method to get 1.5 Years of Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy Premium Subscription (with 30+ locations) genuinely and legally without entering any card info.

Seed4me SOS 1 Spidey.jpg

Seed4me SOS 2 Spidey.jpg

Seed4me SOS 3 Spidey.jpg

Seed4me SOS 5 Spidey.jpg

Seed4me SOS 6 Spidey.jpg

Seed4me SOS 7 Spidey.jpg

Seed4me SOS 8 Spidey.jpg

Days left: 549 days

Waw that's an icredible sharing ! Thank u so much !

• Love
It worked perfectly. thank you

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock