• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] .DESIGN Domain for FREE

DESIGN-GENIE

Sep 24, 2018
DE
The public's increased awareness of good design has elevated the purpose and careers of all designers, from web and app designers to interior designers. With a .design domain, your branding can be as polished and professional as your designs.

A .DESIGN DOMAIN IS PERFECT FOR

✔ Portfolios ✔ Resumes
✔ Storefronts ✔ Email Addresses
✔ Business Cards ✔ Websites

.DESIGN IS USED FOR BUSINESSES BIG AND SMALL

Major companies have launched sites like facebook.design and airbnb.design to show off their design departments and improve industry engagement and recruiting efforts.

Most .design sites are individual portfolios and agency websites, however, the adoption by large companies is good reason to secure your domain before someone else does. Secure a brandable .design domain and grow your design business!

.design
$0.00 = with coupon
$35.47 = regular registration
$34.94 = renewal / transfer

>>> GET YOUR .DESIGN DOMAIN FOR FREE <<<

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: donvizzini
i don't have credit card, can anyone register me one domain please?
Just registered another site using the code
DSNSHOCK18A
It came with email hosting for 1 year. Went around the credit card issue by buying with crypto. DAI actually. I used different browsers with VPN. Don't let the final balance mislead you. I bought another stupid .surf domain
View attachment 58391

Just registered another site using the code
DSNSHOCK18A
It came with email hosting for 1 year. Went around the credit card issue by buying with crypto. DAI actually. I used different browsers with VPN. Don't let the final balance mislead you. I bought another stupid .surf domain
View attachment 58391

It keeps showing this - We were unable to apply the coupon. Perhaps it's already been applied?

It keeps showing this - We were unable to apply the coupon. Perhaps it's already been applied?
Clean all your cookies and use edge if you use Chrome, Brave if you use firefox, etc. Clean it all out and switch the VPN to another region. obviously use a different email and it will verify with google voice. Let me know if you still can't get it. BALLER DESIGN

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock