• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Beta Testers Needed - We Pay $6 to Paypal Account NOW!

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
drive2.png

Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

We need Beta Testers! We will pay three members $6 to their PayPal account for beta testing and comparing two of our File Sharing Websites. - Best Comprehensive reviews win!

We need a comparison of our two file sharing sites examined. https://merelypolitics.com and https://drivemere-removed . Need upload and download speeds tested using different file types, check for ability to preview files, check for thumbnails, check for queue download windows popup. Minimal file types to be tested are: zip, png, mkv, mp4, docx, pdf, txt, and jpg Consider ease of usage and visual appeal. Conclude which option is best and to what degree. Suggest improvements on both sites. - Best Comprehensive reviews win!

Sites to be examined:

Estimated Completion Time: 15-30 minutes

Winners will be paid within 10 minutes of review approval.
Best Comprehensive reviews win!

If you have any questions ask, better safe than sorry!

New Members NOT ELIGABLE!

We look forward to reviewing everyone's entry.

@adderall

Dear @adderall I signed up 2 days ago and now it says the password or username isn't valid. When I ask for forgot password, it says the email is not registered at all.

here is the review

MP- merelypolitics
DM- Drivemere

So, it started with registering in both the sites. Where I quickly registered in MP compared to DM. as Dm was not sending the password to my mail.
Though I do not recommend this easy signup as people will store their data in these accounts. So it should be more secured sign up process. Like, security questions, captcha etc.

Now, come to the uploading part.
I have uploaded zip, png, Mkv, mp4, Docx, pdf, txt, and jpg file.
Uploading speeds are decent. However, DM was faster compared to MP.
And I could upload multiple files at a time, which was good. But there are no 'folder upload' options, which should be added.

Thumbnails-
MP- I can view MP4, Docx, jpg and png thumbnails only, others are not working.
DM- MP4, JPg, and Docx PNG thumbnails work. Others keep loading. doesn't work

download-
MP- I can download multiple files by just selecting files.
DM- multiple files download is not working.
Speed of download is better in MP.

To conclude, merelypolitics is the better one. in terms of upload speed MP was not performing up to the mark. It would be best if you worked on that. Plus you need to enhance the security of the website. Homepage of MP is faster than DM., which is good. Overall, I think you should go ahead with MP, just need to change the domain name. This is not the right name for cloud storage.

here is the review

MP- merelypolitics
DM- Drivemere

So, it started with registering in both the sites. Where I quickly registered in MP compared to DM. as Dm was not sending the password to my mail.
Though I do not recommend this easy signup as people will store their data in these accounts. So it should be more secured sign up process. Like, security questions, captcha etc.

Now, come to the uploading part.
I have uploaded zip, png, Mkv, mp4, Docx, pdf, txt, and jpg file.
Uploading speeds are decent. However, DM was faster compared to MP.
And I could upload multiple files at a time, which was good. But there are no 'folder upload' options, which should be added.

Thumbnails-
MP- I can view MP4, Docx, jpg and png thumbnails only, others are not working.
DM- MP4, JPg, and Docx PNG thumbnails work. Others keep loading. doesn't work

download-
MP- I can download multiple files by just selecting files.
DM- multiple files download is not working.
Speed of download is better in MP.

To conclude, merelypolitics is the better one. in terms of upload speed MP was not performing up to the mark. It would be best if you worked on that. Plus you need to enhance the security of the website. Homepage of MP is faster than DM., which is good. Overall, I think you should go ahead with MP, just need to change the domain name. This is not the right name for cloud storage.
Thanks for your review, here are some questions?

Were you able to play the mp4 file in both drivemere and merelypolitics?

Did the sitelock logo or live support influence your decision at all?

Do you trust sites more that have the Trust Seal of Sitelock?

What did you think about the front end of both sites, the landing pages?

Thanks for your review, here are some questions?

Where you able to play the mp4 file in both drivemere and merelypolitics?

Did the sitelock logo or live support influence your decision at all?

Do you trust sites more that have the Trust Seal of Sitelock?

What did you think about the front end of both sites, the landing pages?

1. yes mp4 works on both the sites. mkv doesn't
2. yes sitelock logo is influencing
3. yes site lock is more preferable
4. well, I prefer the front end of MP, as it is simple and sound. on the other hand, DM is heavy with images, features, support chat and so on. so I think for a storage user I should be simple like Gdrive.

Reactions: adderall
4. well, I prefer the front end of MP, as it is simple and sound. on the other hand, DM is heavy with images, features, support chat and so on. so I think for a storage user I should be simple like Gdrive.
Thanks for your examination. Send your Paypal email address via Private Message.

• Love
Reactions: Hexor
@Hexor is our first winner!

DM VS MS
(DriveMere VS Merely Politics)

In What Terms DM better than MP:

• Ability To Login using Facebook and Google
  • For New Logins You have to Confirm your email using 2FA (While no confirmation is needed in MP)
  • The account Details TAB has Much Information about Your Uploaded Files which is good to have because its a File Storage Website
  • The Security

In What Terms MP better than DM:

• The Drag and Drop File Upload Looks much more Better
  • The Darkmode Toggle is a Sweet Feature to Have
  • The interface is Similar to Google Drive So it is much more familiar to Use
  • The Homepage looks a Lot professional than that of DM (no offence)
  • Canceling Uploads in between is Much smoother (Once I started Uploading and changed folder I could not find the option to Cancel the Upload at that time in DM)

UPLOAD SPEED:
The Upload speed of MP was approx 8 MegaBits while that of DM was 16 MegaBits but I think MP is just a Test Website looking at it’s Domain name..

General point about DM:
I have been using it for quite some months now...
The Display Picture on Live chat in DM looks good but can be termed as Unprofessional (And I think the Livechat is is not necessary there Just make a Tab if anyone has a problem they can go to a Tab in the header or footer and Then start the chat instead of floating on Left side of your screen)
There should be an option hide the Sitelock Or Style it More into the website.. As of now it’s looking its not really Part of your Site
And use A Code to Auth the email instead of generating password by your side...

MKV videos Cannot be Played in both of the Websites
Although MP4 Video Playback was just fine, A Custom player would Go Long Ways for your site Like JW player or anything which has Forward Backward Capabilities

I was able to view Thumbnails of Image files but not Mp4…

A Combination of Drivere Mere’s Security and Server and the Front End of MP will create an Amazing Site

DM VS MS
(DriveMere VS Merely Politics)

In What Terms DM better than MP:

• Ability To Login using Facebook and Google
  • For New Logins You have to Confirm your email using 2FA (While no confirmation is needed in MP)
  • The account Details TAB has Much Information about Your Uploaded Files which is good to have because its a File Storage Website
  • The Security

In What Terms MP better than DM:

• The Drag and Drop File Upload Looks much more Better
  • The Darkmode Toggle is a Sweet Feature to Have
  • The interface is Similar to Google Drive So it is much more familiar to Use
  • The Homepage looks a Lot professional than that of DM (no offence)
  • Canceling Uploads in between is Much smoother (Once I started Uploading and changed folder I could not find the option to Cancel the Upload at that time in DM)

UPLOAD SPEED:
The Upload speed of MP was approx 8 MegaBits while that of DM was 16 MegaBits but I think MP is just a Test Website looking at it’s Domain name..

General point about DM:
I have been using it for quite some months now...
The Display Picture on Live chat in DM looks good but can be termed as Unprofessional (And I think the Livechat is is not necessary there Just make a Tab if anyone has a problem they can go to a Tab in the header or footer and Then start the chat instead of floating on Left side of your screen)
There should be an option hide the Sitelock Or Style it More into the website.. As of now it’s looking its not really Part of your Site
And use A Code to Auth the email instead of generating password by your side...

MKV videos Cannot be Played in both of the Websites
Although MP4 Video Playback was just fine, A Custom player would Go Long Ways for your site Like JW player or anything which has Forward Backward Capabilities

I was able to view Thumbnails of Image files but not Mp4…

A Combination of Drivere Mere’s Security and Server and the Front End of MP will create an Amazing Site
Thanks for the review, I have questions.

1. The Display picture on live chat, what picture are you referring to? The background picture or the picture of the person.

2. What if I told you we would be adding Google and Facebook login to Merelypolitics and CAPTCHA?

3. Did you notice the upload by URL feature?

4. If you did not see sitelock, would you trust the site the same? Would you trust DriveMere more if it had sitelock?

5. What about the download speeds, how did they compare?

6. For MerelyPolitics, it is just a bar, how could you determine the upload speed?

7. What would you think if I told you both sites are on the same server? Which site would you ultimately choose to use if you must pick one or the other?

8. What makes something look professional? Some people prefer a human element to know their talking to a real person and not some company suit.

9. Did you get any error messages?

Last edited:
1. Picture of the Person.
2. Good Step.
3. To be honest NO.
4. True that.... But try to make it Look more Appealing... Or in the Footer.
5. DM better.
6. I Have a Network Bar in my Windows that tells me the Current upload and download speed.
7. Then I will say I don't really believe you but then i will Select DM because Upload Feature is the Key Feature For a Storage Site...
8. That's a Subjective Thing.... If you want to go that path Well and Good... But once your Website Expands Talking to that Real Person Factor will be hard to Accommodate (Again My Personal Opinions)

2. Good Step.
3. To be honest NO.
5. DM better.
6. I Have a Network Bar in my Windows that tells me the Current upload and download speed.
7. Then I will say I don't really believe you but then i will Select DM because Upload Feature is the Key Feature For a Storage Site...
8. That's a Subjective Thing.... If you want to go that path Well and Good... But once your Website Expands Talking to that Real Person Factor will be hard to Accommodate (Again My Personal Opinions)
Alright, you can send me your paypal email address in a private message.

2. Good Step.
3. To be honest NO.
5. DM better.
@BlakenFist is our 2nd winner!

Hi this my test of both
Speed of dm is 8.9s
Speed of mp is 6 sec
Login page is better on dm but it is slow due to its rely on native php as compare to mp it has fast login and page load time due to it is built in angular and login was ease on dm but mp lack social login because today mostly people prefer fast login with social media

Upload speed was slightly fast on dm but most over all file was quickly uploading on mp because in some case like dm it upload file fast but it take some second to process it as compare to mp it was fast and processing was quick

Ui wise dm is good at front end because of wordpress and after when it goes to real drive applications it speeds drop to 12 second this speed was recorded when click on login button

But mp was charm in speed wise
And when comes to download page I prefer
Mp due to it ui is sleek and modern as compare to dm it look like other file downloaded I mean class file downloaded

As download speed wise in some case dm win and in some case mp win so it is tie

In some file it fluctuate in speed is
Xm file is fast on dm
Mp3 file is tie
Zip file is fast on mp
Picture is fast on mp

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock