• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Beta Testers Needed - We Pay $6 to Paypal Account NOW!

Here is the detailed comparison of two sites i.e., Drivemere and Merelypolitics.

Aesthetics and Registration Process of both the websites.

Drivemere

Upsides

· Overall design and look of DM is really catchy making me want to register.

· The URL is also very professional looking as compared to Merelypolitics for Indian audience. MP name gives me a feel of a website related to politics.

· One thing I absolutely like about DM is that you can login using your Facebook and Google account.

· Also, the site lock located on the left hand side increase the trust score of the website.

Downsides

· Some of the things that I don’t like about the site is its logo image is not visible on the laptop, but visible on other devices.

· The Chat option is not properly visible. In my option, it should be on the right side.

· Also “File Storage State of the Art Technologies proper” is not opening correctly on my iPad. In my opinion, this website is not responsive.

Merelypolitics

Upsides

· MP is more professional as compared to DM.

· MP is also responsive on all devices including smartphone and ipad.

· It’s interface looks like Google Drive.

· Registration is fast and easy.

Downsides

· You cannot login using Facebook and Google accounts.

Uploading Comparison

I have uploaded various files including zip, png, Mkv, mp4, pdf, txt, and jpg file. Uploading speeds is good. Also, you can upload multiple files at the same time.

Drivemere

· Uploading speed is quite fast for all the files.

· You can check the progress of your uploads with the Progress bar feature.

Merelypolitics

· It’s uploading interface is exactly like Google Drive with no progress bar.

DrivemereMerelypolitics
ThumbnailQueueThumbnailQueue
PNG✅✅✅✅
MP4Not working✅Not working✅
MKVNot working✅Not working✅
PDFNot working✅Not working✅
Txt✅✅Not working ✅
JPG✅✅✅✅

Overall i like Drivemere as compared to Merelypolitics

Okay, here is my version of comprehensive review for both merelypolitics.com and drivemere-removed.

First Impression

People say the first impression is critical, so I always begin testing something from its first look and feel. What kind of feeling it gives me plays an important part in the overall judgment of the service/product.

Merelypolitics.com

First time visiting this website, I was served with a big hero section. If I don't read the title, I wouldn't know it's a service for cloud storage. The background image is not suggesting me anything about cloud storage at all. Only by reading the title, I would know about what's it's offering. Scrolling down a bit further and it's clear the information is all about cloud storage.

kSxYMyg.png

Improvement suggestion:
  1. The logo text is "blending" into the background and it's not popping out like what a logo should be. It shouldn't be a black color "Drivemere", but it should be a white color one for better visibility. Of course, if you think your brand is unimportant, then don't fix this part.
  2. Bullet list dots which shouldn't be there should be removed.
  3. Fill something in your empty dropdown menu in mobile mode.

D3LJGza.png
  4. There is no method of contacting the support easily. Add something like pop out live chat support to give user a better feeling of being "cared".

Drivemere.com

First feeling of this website is professional. The headline is clear and the image is clearly illustrating about data, secure, protection and files. I don't have to guess about what this site is all about.

Unlike MerelyPolitics, Drivemere gives more assurance of security (thanks to the little "site lock secure" image) and I can contact the support easily by clicking on the little green "chat with support" bar.

Improvement suggestions:
  1. The logo & header menus gave me an "strange" feeling. Everywhere is white font, but logo, menu is black. Perhaps giving them all white would have more "unity" feeling.

CamgWPD.png

2. The "chat with support" green bar gave me a little bit of surprise. It's placed at the left side, when I clicked on it, it disappeared and a new chat window pop out at the right side. Although this is nothing much, but it did give me a strange feeling.

Load Speed

The next thing to test is the site load speed. I tested both site on both desktop and mobile. MerelyPolitics is the clear winner. It load much faster than Drivemere. I did few test on GMetrix and Google Speed Insight and they also agree with my view:

A9inAOV.png

Suggestion for improvement:

I'm not sure if it can be easily done, but Merelypolitics fully loaded about 3 seconds and DriveMere about 5 seconds. If you can find ways to optimize the load time, it will give a better user experience.

Signing Up

MerelyPolitics.com
MerelyPolitics sign up process is fast and instant. After I input my details and hit the sign up button, I was immediately served with the personal workspace area. It has a pretty interface, identical to Google Drive. I could see that I've got a free 25GB storage ready to use right away. The user interface is pretty straight forward and I like the minimalist style. What's good is that I can choose my favorite "dark mode" theme in the dropdown list in the upper right corner.

5JBi4dO.png

My eyes can't stand a bright interface so a dark mode is a very critical feature for people like me.

DriveMere.com
On the other hand, signing up with Drivemere took me few extra clicks to get to the registration form. The first click was on the homepage button, next click is on the unobvious "register" button on the sign-up page. If you want people to quickly register, this part should be enhanced further, like providing instant registration similar to MerelyPolitics.

Before I could get inside the panel, I was asked to check my email for login details. Luckily, the wait is not long. In just a few seconds, I was greeted with an email from Drivemere along with my login and password.

One strange thing though... instead of a "Drivemere logo", I was greeted by "uCloud".

coQnz9E.png

I thought it's a wrong email, but the email address is certainly from Drivemere. So this area might be able to improve a little bit further to give the user peace of mind by using a proper brand logo.

The interface inside the panel is different with MerelyPolitics. I found one problem about the storage size:

emByVpS.png

The indicator is showing me "unlimited" storage size. But when I go into the account, it show me 50GB. :)
The green bar is also block the icons, if you care about the design, you might want to move it to the right side.

Uploading Files

MerelyPolitics.com

0YpKVmJ.png

I'm uploading 8 files (zip, png, mkv, mp4, docx, pdf, txt, and jpg) with total size of 211MB. It took about 13 minutes with my crappy internet connection.

Downloading them is much faster, but speed is capped at about 500KB/sec.

DriveMere.com

DM has a much faster user experience. uploading those files took about 10 minutes only with upload speed about 350KB/s
p4tuAJF.png

But for downloading, sadly it's not capable of multiple file download. So I only test downloading 1 file, and the download is full speed without limit.

Thumbnails & Preview Files

MerelyPolitics.com

1sWA62d.png

I can view all preview files except MKV video. The thumbnail is not showing different icon for mkv and mp4 file. both PNG and JPG show thumbnail images.

DriveMere.com

Mi0KqKv.png

DM is showing a better icon as it show different icon for mkv and mp4. As for previewing files, DM can't preview TXT, MP4, MKV, zip files and failed to open PDF file.

The interface of DM is slow. Every time I tried to switch folder, the interface freeze for few seconds before loading a new screen.

Short review. Not for competition, but just as a general user:

I registered for a Drivemere account about a month before. Today after seeing your post, I tried to log in to my account and it said that I am giving my credentials wrong. So, I requested a password reset and it showed that I actually do not have any account there. Funny, huh!! My account got deleted for no reason. I do not have any files there. So, no reason for warning either!

Not a pleasant experience.

Only when free money is offered lol
By any chance if you took Software Engineering Course then this Method of Testing is considered as the Most Cost Effective and efficient Method..
Instead of Paying to a Single Professional tester, Pay small sum to Actual users to gain their Feedback and Improve upon them... Its Like a Survey.... And People Don't usually Answer Surveys unless they are compensated for their Time

Comparision between BeDrive and DriveMere :

Key marks which I've considered -

1. UI Interface or Homepage after signing in
2. Upload and Download speeds comparison with different file types
3. Ability to preview files
4. Thumbnails or Icons on different areas of the website
5. Queue download windows popup
6. Color scheme
7. Ease of usage & many others points

1. UI Interface

➡ BeDrive
  • Simple and minimal UI
  • Dark Mode is pretty good in looks
  • The (BeDrive) logo embedded on the top left corner can be improved a bit to suit the color scheme as well as the dark mode.
  • The circle around (Drag and Drop files option) on the dashboard should be removed.
  • In light mode, the color scheme is good. But in dark mode, the color combination in some areas looks weird.

➡ DriveMere

• I found the BeDrive UI better than DriveMere
  • Again, the logo on the header looks ugly to be honest. Because it not matches with the background properly.
  • The (Chat with support option) should be on the bottom right side of the dashboard or in the bottom left side of the UI. Reason being the present position making the UI ugly for new viewers and hindering other options which are located on the back.
  • The (Sitelock) thumbnail should not be anywhere on the main UI. Reason being more than 50% users don’t really care about this. But yes, this thumbnail can be placed on the bottom right side of the (Accounts settings page).
  • You can also provide a feature to choose a cool human bitmoji (imaginary) or something like that. So that till the user himself not put up a profile pic, there will be something there on the Profile pic area in main UI.

NOTE - All the sizes mentioned here are round off to the next value. For instance 1.89 mb = 2 mb

File Type
BeDrive (Upload time)
DriveMere (Upload time)
  • PDF (2mb)
10 seconds​
12 seconds​
  • Zip (14mb)
22 seconds​
25 seconds​
  • PNG (700kb)
10 seconds​
8 seconds​
  • MKV (17mb)
28 seconds​
28 seconds​
  • Mp4 (46mb)
1 min. 12 seconds​
1 min. 10 seconds​
  • Docx (1mb)
15 seconds​
10 seconds​
  • Txt (1mb)
5 seconds​
3 seconds​
  • JPG (1mb)
5 seconds​
5 seconds​

File Type
BeDrive (Download time)
DriveMere (Download time)
  • PDF (2mb)
3 seconds​
7 seconds​
  • Zip (14mb)
15 seconds​
23 seconds​
  • PNG (700kb)
4 seconds​
5 seconds​
  • MKV (17mb)
18 seconds​
35 seconds​
  • Mp4 (46mb)
45 seconds​
55 seconds​
  • Docx (1mb)
3 seconds​
6 seconds​
  • Txt (1mb)
2 seconds​
3 seconds​
  • JPG (1mb)
3 seconds​
4 seconds​

Q. On which site my Experience is good in terms of Downloading?
Ans - BeDrive (If the upload speed is a little bit more optimised in BeDrive then without even saying anything, I will come to a conclusion that BeDrive is best or better in both the terms (Downloading and Uploading speed)

File Type
BeDrive
DriveMere
  • PDF
Y​
Y​
  • Zip
N​
N​
  • PNG
Y​
Y​
  • MKV
N​
N​
  • Mp4
Y​
Y​
  • Docx
Y​
Y​
  • Txt
N​
N​
  • JPG
Y​
Y​

Each and every thing is perfect. But -

1. Kindly change or improve the logo on header as it doesn't properly matches with the theme of the website.
2. If possible, kindly shift the (Sitelock badge or thumbnail) to Accounts settings page of DriveMere.
3. Try changing the thumbnails or icons of file types in DriveMere. Reason being they looks very old. My suggestion is you can try searching for some modern, cool icons or thumbnails for the file types in DriveMere. In BeDrive (all thumbnails are good).

5. Ease of usage
NOTE - I have given ratings out of 10
On Which Basis (I am giving ratings)​
BeDrive​
DriveMere​
1. Ease of usage
9​
7​
2. Simplicity (the more, the better)
10​
8​
3. Attractiveness
9.9​
9​
4. Issues faced (the lower, the better)
0​
1 (slow loading times)​
5. Color combination
8 (work needed in dark mode)​
9​
6. Download / Upload speed performance (the more, the better)
10​
9 (low downloading speed)​

6. Final Conclusion (Which is BEST than other?)
Ans - BeDrive is better in comparison with DriveMere. You can go with improving BeDrive (by adding some features from DriveMere) in my opinion

Reasons which I found BeDrive better :
1. The simple and minimalistic design is all what the present generation wants rather than old look.
2. The Dark Mode functionality is a plus.
3. Better downloading speed than DriveMere.
4. The (Auto fetching of Profile pic from account)
5. Better icons for file types than DriveMere.
6. One can sort files by (type) in BeDrive which I liked than DriveMere. One don't have to run his/her eyes too much to find for a specific file type in that category.
7. The speed of BeDrive is better than DriveMere (it includes loading time, response time, page to page reaching time)

Things needed to be added/improved in BeDrive -
a. The progress bar showing the speed of uploading your files.
b. Improved logo of BeDrive
c. Improved Dark Mode (You can use diff. colors like yellow, light blue, green to improve the effect in dark mode)
d. Change the url (If possible) merely politics seems to be deviating users from the sole pupose of the website.
e. The ability to view how many users have downloaded your uploaded file (Stats feature)
f. I was unable to preview mkv, text, zip (which folders are inside the zip)
g. You should place the sitelock verified logo into Accounts settings page in BeDrive.
h. When I signed up, I was unable to see any mail from BeDrive (A professional welcome message in mail form is a good thing)
i. There are not many options which we can use to signup like Google or facebook login. So, if possible you can add them to give a good experience to your users.
j. An About us section in settings is good, where you can place the verified by sitelock logo.
i. You can create many other pages such as About us where you can use cool illustrations or lottie animations to showcase that your website focusses on improving and enhancing users experience there.

(Sorry I haven't added any images or screenshots but here's a screenshot to confirm that I am not a bot or not copied this review from anywhere) 👇

BeDrive Dashboard

DriveMere

I can write much more, why i disliked DriveMere. But to be honest, i liked BeDrive not good but best. I agree, I have written a lot suggestions but believe me "Try to follow those suggestions i've mentioned" I am not a bot or anything but a genuine techy geek who have learned Android app development, website development (wordpress), github pages development and much more things like this (Not promoting me). So, i can provide you quantitative + qualitative suggestions which can and will help you to go far in providing a good experience to your users. If you have any queries, kindly let me know i would be pleased to reply.

Comparision between BeDrive and DriveMere :

Key marks which I've considered -

1. UI Interface or Homepage after signing in
5. Queue download windows popup
6. Color scheme
7. Ease of usage & many others points

1. UI Interface

➡ BeDrive
  • Simple and minimal UI
  • Dark Mode is pretty good in looks
  • The (BeDrive) logo embedded on the top left corner can be improved a bit to suit the color scheme as well as the dark mode.
  • The circle around (Drag and Drop files option) on the dashboard should be removed.
  • In light mode, the color scheme is good. But in dark mode, the color combination in some areas looks weird.

➡ DriveMere

• I found the BeDrive UI better than DriveMere
  • Again, the logo on the header looks ugly to be honest. Because it not matches with the background properly.
  • The (Chat with support option) should be on the bottom right side of the dashboard or in the bottom left side of the UI. Reason being the present position making the UI ugly for new viewers and hindering other options which are located on the back.
  • The (Sitelock) thumbnail should not be anywhere on the main UI. Reason being more than 50% users don’t really care about this. But yes, this thumbnail can be placed on the bottom right side of the (Accounts settings page).
  • You can also provide a feature to choose a cool human bitmoji (imaginary) or something like that. So that till the user himself not put up a profile pic, there will be something there on the Profile pic area in main UI.

NOTE - All the sizes mentioned here are round off to the next value. For instance 1.89 mb = 2 mb

File Type
BeDrive (Upload time)
DriveMere (Upload time)
  • PDF (2mb)
10 seconds​
12 seconds​
  • Zip (14mb)
22 seconds​
25 seconds​
  • PNG (700kb)
10 seconds​
8 seconds​
  • MKV (17mb)
28 seconds​
28 seconds​
  • Mp4 (46mb)
1 min. 12 seconds​
1 min. 10 seconds​
  • Docx (1mb)
15 seconds​
10 seconds​
  • Txt (1mb)
5 seconds​
3 seconds​
  • JPG (1mb)
5 seconds​
5 seconds​

File Type
BeDrive (Download time)
DriveMere (Download time)
  • PDF (2mb)
3 seconds​
7 seconds​
  • Zip (14mb)
15 seconds​
23 seconds​
  • PNG (700kb)
4 seconds​
5 seconds​
  • MKV (17mb)
18 seconds​
35 seconds​
  • Mp4 (46mb)
45 seconds​
55 seconds​
  • Docx (1mb)
3 seconds​
6 seconds​
  • Txt (1mb)
2 seconds​
3 seconds​
  • JPG (1mb)
3 seconds​
4 seconds​

Q. On which site my Experience is good in terms of Downloading?
Ans - BeDrive (If the upload speed is a little bit more optimised in BeDrive then without even saying anything, I will come to a conclusion that BeDrive is best or better in both the terms (Downloading and Uploading speed)

File Type
BeDrive
DriveMere
  • PDF
Y​
Y​
  • Zip
N​
N​
  • PNG
Y​
Y​
  • MKV
N​
N​
  • Mp4
Y​
Y​
  • Docx
Y​
Y​
  • Txt
N​
N​
  • JPG
Y​
Y​

Each and every thing is perfect. But -

1. Kindly change or improve the logo on header as it doesn't properly matches with the theme of the website.
2. If possible, kindly shift the (Sitelock badge or thumbnail) to Accounts settings page of DriveMere.
3. Try changing the thumbnails or icons of file types in DriveMere. Reason being they looks very old. My suggestion is you can try searching for some modern, cool icons or thumbnails for the file types in DriveMere. In BeDrive (all thumbnails are good).

5. Ease of usage
NOTE - I have given ratings out of 10
On Which Basis (I am giving ratings)​
BeDrive​
DriveMere​
1. Ease of usage
9​
7​
2. Simplicity (the more, the better)
10​
8​
3. Attractiveness
9.9​
9​
4. Issues faced (the lower, the better)
0​
1 (slow loading times)​
5. Color combination
8 (work needed in dark mode)​
9​
6. Download / Upload speed performance (the more, the better)
10​
9 (low downloading speed)​

6. Final Conclusion (Which is BEST than other?)
Ans - BeDrive is better in comparison with DriveMere. You can go with improving BeDrive (by adding some features from DriveMere) in my opinion

Reasons which I found BeDrive better :
1. The simple and minimalistic design is all what the present generation wants rather than old look.
2. The Dark Mode functionality is a plus.
3. Better downloading speed than DriveMere.
4. The (Auto fetching of Profile pic from account)
5. Better icons for file types than DriveMere.
6. One can sort files by (type) in BeDrive which I liked than DriveMere. One don't have to run his/her eyes too much to find for a specific file type in that category.
7. The speed of BeDrive is better than DriveMere (it includes loading time, response time, page to page reaching time)

Things needed to be added/improved in BeDrive -
a. The progress bar showing the speed of uploading your files.
b. Improved logo of BeDrive
c. Improved Dark Mode (You can use diff. colors like yellow, light blue, green to improve the effect in dark mode)
d. Change the url (If possible) merely politics seems to be deviating users from the sole pupose of the website.
e. The ability to view how many users have downloaded your uploaded file (Stats feature)
f. I was unable to preview mkv, text, zip (which folders are inside the zip)
g. You should place the sitelock verified logo into Accounts settings page in BeDrive.
h. When I signed up, I was unable to see any mail from BeDrive (A professional welcome message in mail form is a good thing)
i. There are not many options which we can use to signup like Google or facebook login. So, if possible you can add them to give a good experience to your users.
j. An About us section in settings is good, where you can place the verified by sitelock logo.
i. You can create many other pages such as About us where you can use cool illustrations or lottie animations to showcase that your website focusses on improving and enhancing users experience there.

(Sorry I haven't added any images or screenshots but here's a screenshot to confirm that I am not a bot or not copied this review from anywhere) 👇

BeDrive Dashboard

DriveMere

I can write much more, why i disliked DriveMere. But to be honest, i liked BeDrive not good but best. I agree, I have written a lot suggestions but believe me "Try to follow those suggestions i've mentioned" I am not a bot or anything but a genuine techy geek who have learned Android app development, website development (wordpress), github pages development and much more things like this (Not promoting me). So, i can provide you quantitative + qualitative suggestions which can and will help you to go far in providing a good experience to your users. If you have any queries, kindly let me know i would be pleased to reply.
Your a new member, sorry, no members are not allowed to enter this contest. However, I do appreciate your review. If you need hosting, I can offer you premium hosting free for 3 Months and all I ask is you share your review.

Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Kitty Lober
Okay, here is my version of comprehensive review for both merelypolitics.com and drivemere-removed.

First Impression

People say the first impression is critical, so I always begin testing something from its first look and feel. What kind of feeling it gives me plays an important part in the overall judgment of the service/product.

Merelypolitics.com

First time visiting this website, I was served with a big hero section. If I don't read the title, I wouldn't know it's a service for cloud storage. The background image is not suggesting me anything about cloud storage at all. Only by reading the title, I would know about what's it's offering. Scrolling down a bit further and it's clear the information is all about cloud storage.

kSxYMyg.png

Improvement suggestion:
  1. The logo text is "blending" into the background and it's not popping out like what a logo should be. It shouldn't be a black color "Drivemere", but it should be a white color one for better visibility. Of course, if you think your brand is unimportant, then don't fix this part.
  2. Bullet list dots which shouldn't be there should be removed.
  3. Fill something in your empty dropdown menu in mobile mode.

D3LJGza.png
  4. There is no method of contacting the support easily. Add something like pop out live chat support to give user a better feeling of being "cared".

Drivemere.com

First feeling of this website is professional. The headline is clear and the image is clearly illustrating about data, secure, protection and files. I don't have to guess about what this site is all about.

Unlike MerelyPolitics, Drivemere gives more assurance of security (thanks to the little "site lock secure" image) and I can contact the support easily by clicking on the little green "chat with support" bar.

Improvement suggestions:
  1. The logo & header menus gave me an "strange" feeling. Everywhere is white font, but logo, menu is black. Perhaps giving them all white would have more "unity" feeling.

CamgWPD.png

2. The "chat with support" green bar gave me a little bit of surprise. It's placed at the left side, when I clicked on it, it disappeared and a new chat window pop out at the right side. Although this is nothing much, but it did give me a strange feeling.

Load Speed

The next thing to test is the site load speed. I tested both site on both desktop and mobile. MerelyPolitics is the clear winner. It load much faster than Drivemere. I did few test on GMetrix and Google Speed Insight and they also agree with my view:

A9inAOV.png

Suggestion for improvement:

I'm not sure if it can be easily done, but Merelypolitics fully loaded about 3 seconds and DriveMere about 5 seconds. If you can find ways to optimize the load time, it will give a better user experience.

Signing Up

MerelyPolitics.com
MerelyPolitics sign up process is fast and instant. After I input my details and hit the sign up button, I was immediately served with the personal workspace area. It has a pretty interface, identical to Google Drive. I could see that I've got a free 25GB storage ready to use right away. The user interface is pretty straight forward and I like the minimalist style. What's good is that I can choose my favorite "dark mode" theme in the dropdown list in the upper right corner.

5JBi4dO.png

My eyes can't stand a bright interface so a dark mode is a very critical feature for people like me.

DriveMere.com
On the other hand, signing up with Drivemere took me few extra clicks to get to the registration form. The first click was on the homepage button, next click is on the unobvious "register" button on the sign-up page. If you want people to quickly register, this part should be enhanced further, like providing instant registration similar to MerelyPolitics.

Before I could get inside the panel, I was asked to check my email for login details. Luckily, the wait is not long. In just a few seconds, I was greeted with an email from Drivemere along with my login and password.

One strange thing though... instead of a "Drivemere logo", I was greeted by "uCloud".

coQnz9E.png

I thought it's a wrong email, but the email address is certainly from Drivemere. So this area might be able to improve a little bit further to give the user peace of mind by using a proper brand logo.

The interface inside the panel is different with MerelyPolitics. I found one problem about the storage size:

emByVpS.png

The indicator is showing me "unlimited" storage size. But when I go into the account, it show me 50GB. :)
The green bar is also block the icons, if you care about the design, you might want to move it to the right side.

Uploading Files

MerelyPolitics.com

0YpKVmJ.png

I'm uploading 8 files (zip, png, mkv, mp4, docx, pdf, txt, and jpg) with total size of 211MB. It took about 13 minutes with my crappy internet connection.

Downloading them is much faster, but speed is capped at about 500KB/sec.

DriveMere.com

DM has a much faster user experience. uploading those files took about 10 minutes only with upload speed about 350KB/s
p4tuAJF.png

But for downloading, sadly it's not capable of multiple file download. So I only test downloading 1 file, and the download is full speed without limit.

Thumbnails & Preview Files

MerelyPolitics.com

1sWA62d.png

I can view all preview files except MKV video. The thumbnail is not showing different icon for mkv and mp4 file. both PNG and JPG show thumbnail images.

DriveMere.com

Mi0KqKv.png

DM is showing a better icon as it show different icon for mkv and mp4. As for previewing files, DM can't preview TXT, MP4, MKV, zip files and failed to open PDF file.

The interface of DM is slow. Every time I tried to switch folder, the interface freeze for few seconds before loading a new screen.
@whitebee

First, thanks for you review. I have questions:

1. If you had to choice one over the other, which would you sign up for? Should I keep both options available and let the user decide which they prefer?

2. For Merelypolitics, we are going to make the logo background white so that it stands out and is not transparent, what do you think?

3. We are adding Facebook and Google Login to Merely Politics, will you chose merely politics now?

4. We are changing the site from merelypolitics to drivemere.org, what do you think about this. The service is free and we will never use ads or charge, is the .org permissible?

5. Regarding Drivemere.com, we are moving the chat with us button over to the right, is this what you had in mind? Or should we simply have the icon in the lower right hand corner?

6. Did you encounter any errors using drivemere-removed?

7. Which site would you trust most trust your uploads with, after considering all the changes that will be made?

8. Do you know about cWatch with Comodo?

9. Final comments/suggestions?

@whitebee

First, thanks for you review. I have questions:

1. If you had to choice one over the other, which would you sign up for? Should I keep both options available and let the user decide which they prefer?

2. For Merelypolitics, we are going to make the logo background white so that it stands out and is not transparent, what do you think?

3. We are adding Facebook and Google Login to Merely Politics, will you chose merely politics now?

4. We are changing the site from merelypolitics to drivemere.org, what do you think about this. The service is free and we will never use ads or charge, is the .org permissible?

5. Regarding Drivemere.com, we are moving the chat with us button over to the right, is this what you had in mind? Or should we simply have the icon in the lower right hand corner?

6. Did you encounter any errors using drivemere-removed?

7. Which site would you trust most trust your uploads with, after considering all the changes that will be made?

8. Do you know about cWatch with Comodo?

9. Final comments/suggestions?

1. I would go for MerelyPolitics because it has what I need (dark mode, faster interface, can multiple files download, etc)

2. White is good, just make it "obvious" so people won't miss it. (y)

3. Yes, MP is my choice.

4. Domain TLD is not really important nowadays. You can go with anything, but since the trend of webservice is using domain like .io or .ly, you might wanna go and ride the trend. ORG sounds like a grandpa TLD for me :LOL:

5. Yeah, right side is definitely better for me. It's not needed to say "support is online" or "chat with support", a mere icon like the following would give indication that visitor can "chat" with someone, or somebody want to chat with him/her.

images

6. Yes, the first time uploading files, I didn't know that I have to enter into one of the folders displayed in the panel. So I just hit the blue upload button and all of the uploaded files were failed. Next test was getting into the "documents" folder and all of the 8 files successfully uploaded.

7. As far as trust, I think Drivemere gives more positive vibes thanks to that little "sitelock secure" icon. Is it really secure or not, well, I don't know. But at least it give me a better feeling dealing with drivemere. I only wish the speed of the site is faster though.

8. I know about it. But I believe average people won't. They just know it's "pad locked", "green" and "https". I believe they won't care about if it's comodo, or lizard. :ROFLMAO:

9. There is plus and minus on both MP and DM, if you could bring all of the pluses in one package, I think it would be awesome, such as:
  1. Faster speed
  2. better uploading experience
  3. have good design
  4. can download multiple files at once
  5. sign up process is not too complex
  6. less bugs (like showing "unlimited" storage where you only give them 50GB)
  7. easy to chat with support with cool icon
  8. Use properly logo in email instead of using misleading brand logo
  9. have better security badge to give user peace of mind
  10. but a strong "about us" page (both MP and DM don't have this). People would need to know who they trust their files with.
I think that's all. Hopefully I've secured my 4 plates of curry rice with this ;)

1. I would go for MerelyPolitics because it has what I need (dark mode, faster interface, can multiple files download, etc)

2. White is good, just make it "obvious" so people won't miss it. (y)

3. Yes, MP is my choice.

4. Domain TLD is not really important nowadays. You can go with anything, but since the trend of webservice is using domain like .io or .ly, you might wanna go and ride the trend. ORG sounds like a grandpa TLD for me :LOL:

5. Yeah, right side is definitely better for me. It's not needed to say "support is online" or "chat with support", a mere icon like the following would give indication that visitor can "chat" with someone, or somebody want to chat with him/her.

images

6. Yes, the first time uploading files, I didn't know that I have to enter into one of the folders displayed in the panel. So I just hit the blue upload button and all of the uploaded files were failed. Next test was getting into the "documents" folder and all of the 8 files successfully uploaded.

7. As far as trust, I think Drivemere gives more positive vibes thanks to that little "sitelock secure" icon. Is it really secure or not, well, I don't know. But at least it give me a better feeling dealing with drivemere. I only wish the speed of the site is faster though.

8. I know about it. But I believe average people won't. They just know it's "pad locked", "green" and "https". I believe they won't care about if it's comodo, or lizard. :ROFLMAO:

9. There is plus and minus on both MP and DM, if you could bring all of the pluses in one package, I think it would be awesome, such as:
  1. Faster speed
  2. better uploading experience
  3. have good design
  4. can download multiple files at once
  5. sign up process is not too complex
  6. less bugs (like showing "unlimited" storage where you only give them 50GB)
  7. easy to chat with support with cool icon
  8. Use properly logo in email instead of using misleading brand logo
  9. have better security badge to give user peace of mind
  10. but a strong "about us" page (both MP and DM don't have this). People would need to know who they trust their files with.
I think that's all. Hopefully I've secured my 4 plates of curry rice with this ;)
Thanks for your response. Please private message me your paypal email address.

• Love
Reactions: whitebee
All things Aside!!
very good Reviews and point I won't have considered, so I got good points I would check for in sites :)
thanks for keeping reviews public.

• Love
hahahaha i know BeDrive script... :) I've used it, installed it, configured it, optimized it, customized it, improved it.. :) Do I qualify for $6.00? 😁😅:p

• Wow
Your a new member, sorry, no members are not allowed to enter this contest. However, I do appreciate your review. If you need hosting, I can offer you premium hosting free for 3 Months and all I ask is you share your review.

Thanks

Review about LITEMERE 😍

I'm using this hosting since Feb 4, 2021 (in simple terms almost 3 months) - Premium subscription - Thamks to Adderall sir to give me this service free 😅

Capture1.PNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😎 Why you should consider Litemere ?? 😎

1️⃣. Sitelock protected
2️⃣. Uptime status (I've used it for 3 months, and the uptime status was almost 99%) It means only in rare cases, the website failed to load but most of the time 🔥
3️⃣. Easy to setup (If you buys it for the first time, you'll find a lil. bit difficulty in finding the things, but after 2-3 days you will understand, from where to start)
4️⃣. 8 times faster than Apache or Nginx (If you've used both, and then using litemere, you'll yourself feel the major difference)
5️⃣. Softaculous Apps Installer is already there nd equipped with almost all imp. things (Some hosting services don't offer some essential things)
6️⃣. SSD storage = ♥ (One of the best thing i liked becz HDD lacks behind SSD - Fact, website actually speeds up with ssd storage)
7️⃣. Free SSL (Don't wry if ur domain name lacks behind without SSL, if u buy ANY plan of Litemere, you'll receive free ssl 😉)
8️⃣. Don't wry about PHP requirements (You can select from version 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4)
9️⃣. SSH access is already there (Some hosting providers block this in their cpanel oof that hurts becz some times, some scripts needs to be executed in that)
1️⃣0️⃣. Value for money

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🔎 Things can be improved a bit 🔍
# The homepage of Litemere needs fine tuning a bit. Like with secy illustrations, gradient look type and a modernised look.

# There are some glitches or maybe little errors like -
Capture.PNG

#
Also, the options provided on the footer area of Litemere's Homepage not working -
Capture.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✅ Rest of the things like cpanel, services provided by Litemere, speed, uptime, features included in the cpanel like SSH access, backup, virus scanner.. all things are absolutely value for money things.. no doubt.. 🔥

✅ Because of a old type of look, the trust on the website breaks down a bit 😅 If the main homepage is fine tuned like a modern look, cool illustration.. then it is like cherry on the cake..

Regards
Kitty lober (Rishabh)

#Stay Safe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock