• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Bricks Builder LifeTime Licence - 3 Winners Daily

You are right! That max number limit was for Day 1 because this thread got 32 comments at the end of Day 1.
From now (Day 2) comments will be counted from #33 to onwards and will redraw the winners at the end of Day 2.

2 more Users commented 14 (but their comment number was different).
I'll provide the Bricks to both of them as well along with the 3 winners.

I'm sorry for the confusion, I'm new on Babiato and this is my first Giveaway.
From Day 2, I have edited the rules and now they can comment anything and they will be selected according to their comment number.
ok yesterday i am also command 14 its means second 1st one someone command 2nd me now again if i am enter 14 for next day its invalid or how actually that was my birthday - i had to chosse different number or how can you clarify some

Reactions: a.erqza and e.wasqe
ok yesterday i am also command 14 its means second 1st one someone command 2nd me now again if i am enter 14 for next day its invalid or how actually that was my birthday - i had to chosse different number o

ok yesterday i am also command 14 its means second 1st one someone command 2nd me now again if i am enter 14 for next day its invalid or how actually that was my birthday - i had to chosse different number or how can you clarify some
The rule was changed from the Day 2. Because it was so hard to generate random numbers according to the comments.
Now users just have to comment "i love babiato". Winners will be announced according to the comment order.

Let's say: this thread got 32 comments on Day 1, then on end of Day 2.
Total comments were 78.

So I generated 3 random numbers from #33 to #78.

And it was easier to find the winners according to their comment order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topeh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock