• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Canva Pro (EDU) - FREE FOR 1 YEAR

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

@adderall offering another great giveaway.

Canva PRO (EDU) Free For One Year, private account!
Members with any trusted title win automatically within 24hours of post!

To Enter - You must reply with your intentions for the Canva PRO account.
I will select a total of 5 winners; however, there may be up to ten winner totals.

New Members are NOT Eligible to enter

Best of luck to all!

P.S. If you sign up for the Babiato Hosting Special, you will get Canva Pro (EDU)

Last edited:

I will select a total of 5 winners; however, there may be up to ten winner totals.

If you win, you must leave a review

Best of luck to all!

P.S. If you sign up for the Babiato Hosting Special, you will get Canva Pro (EDU)
Hey Brother i need this for my development purposes to design the graphics. And it would be really very helpful for me if you give this to me😀

Thankyouso much in advanced☺

Hey Brother i need this for my development purposes to design the graphics. And it would be really very helpful for me if you give this to me😀

Good Day Sir,

You are a trusted uploader so you win automatically. I just need you to send me your email address and I will reply with your password.

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat

Best of luck to all!

Hey there, I would love to get this to help me design proper graphics as I make motivational graphics for social media. It would really go a long way if I got it. Thanks in advance

Sorry, you still have new member title. You are not eligible.

Wow this is a nice giveaway. I'm Graphic Designer and i would love if i'm one to get that account.
Goodluck to others. Long Live Babiato

Another useful giveaway by Adde! I would like to have one account too if possible. I literally use Canva every day, especially for social media platforms and my other personal design works.

Reactions: adderall
Another useful giveaway by Adde! I would like to have one account too if possible. I literally use Canva every day, especially for social media platforms and my other personal design works.
You are a trusted seller so you win automatically. I just need you to send me your email address and I will reply with your password.

Best of luck to all!

Hi,

I will use this for personal use. Hope I'm eligible.

Cheers,

Hello bro, I need Canvas to help me design my side business promotion.
This will greatly helps me.
Thank you

I would Like one... I like to make Thumbnails and logos for my YT Channel and Websites

Reactions: adderall
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock