• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(giveaway) craftwork design - illustration bundle and ux/ui bundle 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.

donvizzini

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
May 27, 2019
<style>
get two extremely exclusive features! there will be two winners and each one will win 1 bundle!
craftwork design is a website with premium graphics and illustrations with high quality files for designers and startups.

for me, i can say that the resources on this site are extremely useful and outstanding, we did not find many of the resources available on the web, so this is exclusively babiato 🙌🏻

resources:

how it will work:
  • the draw will take place in one week (seven days) from the day of the first comment
  • only two people will win
  • each person will win only one bundle
  • if the winner does not answer the contact in 2 days, the second place will win the gift.

to participate is very simple and please respect the rules 🤗

terms:
  • have an account with at least 31 (thirty-one) days or more until the time of your comment
  • have at least 2 points (trophies)
  • have at least 5 genuine reactions (likes and etc.) yep, i'll check...
  • have made a post on introductions
rules:
  • if you fit this regulation, just make a comment about the importance of the community to you and how useful this resource would be for you if you won.

(it can be very simple, it doesn't have to be a text, it just needs to be objective and true 💙 )

preview:

e8f8f13e354b8749b51d2ae348520be0.png a7c7ceb379e010ece82ef1f0adb87aa6.png

good luck guys!

Babiato is the best community of genuine resources and first class authors. I would like to win this giveaway to launch my personal projects with high quality graphics. I like to make things of good quality and these graphics are essential for my projects. Hopefully I will be lucky. Thanks 🙋‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: donvizzini
Good giveaway, thanks for introducing this packages, I guess I should pay for it because the illustration bundle sounds really helpful for my projects.
I not join this giveaway and good luck for my friends!

• Love
Good giveaway, thanks for introducing this packages, I guess I should pay for it because the illustration bundle sounds really helpful for my projects.
I not join this giveaway and good luck for my friends!
it really is an extraordinary package with many features and editable. highly recommend it!

Reactions: CAFFEiNE and sidasu
Not sure why many haven't entered this already. Had a look at the UI/UX Kits and they're quite solid!

The importance of the Babiato community to me:

Babiato is the 1 site on the internet that doesn't just feel like some random online forum. It's the one forum in which the admins are actively looking out for the members and it's the one forum which you can just open up, search for a plugin you need and install it, rest assured it will be clean and virus-free (provided it's from our trusted uploaders). For this reason, I think of the forum that spreads goodness and in return gets members who are also willing to give back if they can/able to.

How useful this resource would be for you if you won:
I have taken a look at the UI/UX kits and they look really good for wireframing and designing concept UI's to implement in apps. Their kits will be useful to design apps but more importantly to learn more about good UI designs and logical structure/flow.

• Love
Not sure why many haven't entered this already. Had a look at the UI/UX Kits and they're quite solid!

Babiato is the 1 site on the internet that doesn't just feel like some random online forum. It's the one forum in which the admins are actively looking out for the members and it's the one forum which you can just open up, search for a plugin you need and install it, rest assured it will be clean and virus-free (provided it's from our trusted uploaders). For this reason, I think of the forum that spreads goodness and in return gets members who are also willing to give back if they can/able to.

I have taken a look at the UI/UX kits and they look really good for wireframing and designing concept UI's to implement in apps. Their kits will be useful to design apps but more importantly to learn more about good UI designs and logical structure/flow.
what an amazing comment!
really the files are of extreme quality and perfect for those who like something beautiful.
good luck my dear...

Reactions: CAFFEiNE
@giulianovizzini i haven't won any giveaway ever.. but i still have hope :)

importance: i check this forum at least 15/20 times a day.
A lot of resources like ui8.net, freepik, xenforo etc which i couldn't afford to buy, all i got here for free.
everybody has a sharing mentality.. friendly.. tries to fulfill your requests
i also try to contribute here too

NB: education materials like tailwind (shared in the forum) really helps the newbie web developers to learn & use a lot better.

If i win: i am a terrible designer. but UI/UX, landing page are the topmost of my favorites. through the bundle, i can learn to design better. it will help a lot in my future projects.
i have also taken some courses and ebooks related to this type design.. specially for Figma
Besides i will share it to other members here. I won't just use it myself.

that's all..

• Love
@giulianovizzini i haven't won any giveaway ever.. but i still have hope :)

importance: i check this forum at least 15/20 times a day.
A lot of resources like ui8.net, freepik, xenforo etc which i couldn't afford to buy, all i got here for free.
everybody has a sharing mentality.. friendly.. tries to fulfill your requests
i also try to contribute here too

NB: education materials like tailwind (shared in the forum) really helps the newbie web developers to learn & use a lot better.

If i win: i am a terrible designer. but UI/UX, landing page are the topmost of my favorites. through the bundle, i can learn to design better. it will help a lot in my future projects.
i have also taken some courses and ebooks related to this type design.. specially for Figma
Besides i will share it to other members here. I won't just use it myself.

that's all..
it is very gratifying to read how the community helps people. that is humanity.

i personally like to be able to use the resources and test them and if I like it I buy it because I think it is fair, but in the past I didn't have any money and it helped me a lot. you are amazing!

Reactions: anonxpro
everything items i find here, is amazing and safety.

also find many good people around the world wanna to sharing many many many knowledge, skill and culture, etc.

cheers babiato

• Love
everything items i find here, is amazing and safety.

also find many good people around the world wanna to sharing many many many knowledge, skill and culture, etc.

cheers babiato
the best are here! 🙌🏻

• Love
Reactions: Sellow
I honestly don't know why almost no one is participating. I also know that some requirements I still do not meet, but I am going to take the boldness to participate.

Importance of the Babiato community:

I have spent several years dedicating myself to different projects on the internet and I had taken a break, since the beginning of this year I resumed work on projects and discovered Babiato and I think it has been my best discovery. It is a healthy, safe community, with great resources and people who reciprocally try to collaborate according to our opportunities and abilities. People contributing culture, technology and good vibes ...

How and for what would you use the resources?

They would really be very useful to me, because I am taking up my content creation projects on the internet and web pages and this resource is really of a high level, which would add a professional character to my projects. To this I add that I live in an extremely difficult and blocked country to acquire any online resource (Venezuela) and I would be very happy to obtain it apart from being very grateful

• Love
Babiato is one the best forum of it's nature i found on the internet which doesn't feel like any online forum. It's the forum where we learn how to help each other and everyone goes beyond to help each one, and special here is Admins who actively care about each stuff on forum which make it unique from all forums on internet. Also credit goes to users like you are the backbones of community who giveaways such great items.

I looked at both the UI/UX and illustration bundles both are having extremely high quality and unique items in list. And it will help me a lot in my upcoming projects.

• Love
babiato is a community of love, here help each other without anything this is amazing. I always like to participate in every giveaway on babiato. if I win this giveaway my UI journey will find another good step.

Thanks giulianovizzini for this giveaway​

• Love
I honestly don't know why almost no one is participating. I also know that some requirements I still do not meet, but I am going to take the boldness to participate.

I have spent several years dedicating myself to different projects on the internet and I had taken a break, since the beginning of this year I resumed work on projects and discovered Babiato and I think it has been my best discovery. It is a healthy, safe community, with great resources and people who reciprocally try to collaborate according to our opportunities and abilities. People contributing culture, technology and good vibes ...

They would really be very useful to me, because I am taking up my content creation projects on the internet and web pages and this resource is really of a high level, which would add a professional character to my projects. To this I add that I live in an extremely difficult and blocked country to acquire any online resource (Venezuela) and I would be very happy to obtain it apart from being very grateful

you have no idea how good it is to read the part about how the resource will be important to you...
you can see the strength of unity and strength of will. stay strong and focus and if you ever need help with something related to website development, design or cloud you can always count on me!
good luck my dear!

Babiato is one the best forum of it's nature i found on the internet which doesn't feel like any online forum. It's the forum where we learn how to help each other and everyone goes beyond to help each one, and special here is Admins who actively care about each stuff on forum which make it unique from all forums on internet. Also credit goes to users like you are the backbones of community who giveaways such great items.

I looked at both the UI/UX and illustration bundles both are having extremely high quality and unique items in list. And it will help me a lot in my upcoming projects.
good luck my dear!
without a doubt these features are highly special and will help you get the best out of a project. 🚀

• Love
Reactions: tariqali

note: if you have 5 reactions by the day of the draw i will consider it. what you can't do is have less than 31 days here until your comment.

babiato is a community of love, here help each other without anything this is amazing. I always like to participate in every giveaway on babiato. if I win this giveaway my UI journey will find another good step.

Thanks giulianovizzini for this giveaway​

thank you my dear!
within the site there are several free resources too, i hope they will be useful to you in some way if you need to...
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock