• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(giveaway) craftwork design - illustration bundle and ux/ui bundle 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have no idea how good it is to read the part about how the resource will be important to you...
you can see the strength of unity and strength of will. stay strong and focus and if you ever need help with something related to website development, design or cloud you can always count on me!
good luck my dear!

very grateful for your words, because I will continue to work constantly

• Love
Reactions: donvizzini
Hey thanks for the giveaway! I'm sure this is something every designer needs! If I win I'm sharing this with everyone 🙂
ready! now nobody else participates.
community is different from communism where everything belongs to everybody.
if you watch, you can see that i made this post with the intention of encouraging people to participate actively in the community so that we can all win together, opportunities we will all have, but i think a lot of lack of consideration and respect with me and with all the participants who took the time to participate. of my giveaway to see myself in that. this will be decided by luck, but it is good to know how much people want things because it motivates them to help them in one way or another. i even sent a gift to almost everyone who posted here as a way to thank them for their words and to help, but from one moment to the next to make a drawing a deliberate donation, i would have shared with everyone that i would gain more recognition (likes, references and etc.) than that.
i just didn't like your comment and you won't be participating either, because one of the rules is to specify the importance of the community and you didn't.
thanks for try.

+ RESPECT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE.

Honestly, I'm a person who like to straight to the point. why is this community important? first I'm a beginner Designer and Video Editor, and I don't know where to start, and stumbled across this community while looking for resources to help me learn 🤣. I'm very happy because this community is very useful and supports me, especially in the education section. maybe if I don't find this community, I won't learn much new and useful things for me in the future. In the future, if I have something that I think is useful for this community, I will try to share it here first. That's all from me, maybe there will be too many words if I explain them all 😅 Big Love Babiato and thanks bro.

• Love
This community is important because:

1.) if you were training for building a website there's alot of free resources here
2.) Assurance in safety of the files
3.) A place of free learning example free udemy courses
4.) A place where you could request then someone can share if they have
5.) Legit freebies. I got some hehe

It's a perfect place for poor like me because this forum give us the ability to build literally everything whatever i want. This is the best community i ever had and im spending alot of my time everyday expecting & searching my needed things for my website.

Thank you sir for this giveaway. I hope the most deserving will be chosen 😉

• Love
Congrats to winners and Thank you @donvizzini for making such activities and giveaways which motivate us to do our part for community. People like you are the reason why this community is one of the best on internet.

Thank You

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock