• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] - Free Crocoblock + 18 Jet Plugins + Kava /Child Theme Installed With My Key good for 1 Year for 10 Babiato Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have Crocoblock + 18 Jet Plugins + Kava/Child Theme Good for 1 Year. I will share this with Genuine 10 members free of cost, those member Who will really use on their project.

Link to Crocoblocks Website

I will pick the winners randomly and announce it here.

There is no rules who want to join this thread. Everyone can participate!
For the winners, please send me a Private Message for your install.

1.You Need to Like the Tread.
2. Mention Your " Requirments for Use".
3. And Type "BABIATO IS NUMBER 1"

Very Important :
- You need to give me the WordPress admin to access and install My Key. (you can create temporary admin).

The winner will be written here :
1. angelrose
2. phukit
3. peter81
4. Akshay143634 (INSTALLED)
5. ....
6. ....
7. ....
8. ....
9. ....
10. ..

Good Luck to All!!!!
Thank you JoaAber. Whole set is installed and working fine. Thank you so much for such costly bundle.

Hello Babiato,
Big thanks to @joAbear. He made it as per his promise. He installed full package of crocoblock + jet plugins with kava theme. I feel so happy now. I am really thanks him again and again for his wonderful generosity.
Goodluck my fellow winners

This is a wonderful gift, thank you brother !!
BABIATO IS NUMBER 1.

Thank for the Giveaway

Last edited:
Good install, all working!! Fast response! Good provider =)

I Have Crocoblock + 18 Jet Plugins + Kava/Child Theme Good for 1 Year. I will share this with Genuine 10 members free of cost, those member Who will really use on their project.

1.You Need to Like the Tread.

Very Important :
- You need to give me the WordPress admin to access and install My Key. (you can create temporary admin).

1. angelrose (INSTALLED)
2. phukit
3. peter81 (INSTALLED)
5. Simplesexyboy
6. Rockyp
7. Webstod
8. Krupuk
9. bigmacgw1
10. SaintSabriel

I Will Add 2 more winners just for following the post format.

11. raqib
12. Hamzahashim

Give away is finished. For the winners PM me with your info.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Asking for like is Strictly prohibited. It's interesting that this post was there for 4 days and no admin or moderator noticed it yet. Please check @medw1311

Asking for like is Strictly prohibited. It's interesting that this post was there for 4 days and no admin or moderator noticed it yet. Please check @medw1311
if i did something against the rules all you have to do is message me, like you stated its a give away and has been posted for 4 days and no one has said any thing till now, and just BLAST me publically for helping people for FREE!!!!!

seen plenty of posting with that on it, but apparently it offened you, so i corrected it!!!!

Last edited:

1.You Need to Like the Tread.( optional )

Very Important :

1. angelrose (INSTALLED)
2. phukit
3. peter81 (INSTALLED)
5. Simplesexyboy
6. Rockyp
7. Webstod
8. Krupuk
9. bigmacgw1
10. SaintSabriel

i have added 2 more winner .

11. raqib
12. Hamzahashim

Give away is finished. For the winners PM me with your info.
Wow cant belive I was one of the winners. Send me a pm so I can send you the info you need to install it thank you so much...

• Love
Reactions: blackmamba78

was waiting for you to PM me with your detail. Installed now.

@joAbear
you have to mention the users so that the winners will be notified when refresh or re login.

Hey did what He said he would do and installed his crockoblock key on my website. Thank you

BABIATO JUST SIMPLY THE BEST
Do I'm late to get the giveaway? :(
if it's still possible, but if not, BABIATO STILL THE BEST

Hi there! Just seen this now so i think im running late =( I will be using crocoblock on my so this would be such a big help =) Best regards

Reactions: brilloman
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock