• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GiveAway] FREE Divi Activations

webhugo

Trusted Uploader
Jun 12, 2020
Hello All,

I own an ElegantTheme's (so-called lifetime) Premium Subscription.
Head over to Elegant Theme's Website to know more about this product.

I'm giving away 3 activations to 3 different members who meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
1. Submitted at least one resource on Babiato and has been around for 3+ months.
2. Has 50+ Reaction score.
3. Has done at least one meaningful GIVEAWAY on the forum in the past.

In case there are many more than just 3 who need this and match the requirement/s, the preference will be given depending on other factors like the number of resources submitted, the number of meaningful GiveAways created, and how distinct your reply to this thread is.

How to ApplyActivation Details
Just reply to this thread and mention (in brief) why you need this.
I will need your website's login credentials in order to upload and activate Divi
I will choose 3 eligible members after 48 hours.
Activation will stay active till ElegantThemes' existence.

@BlakenFist @Niko Nemo & @LauraManroe Congratulations! You've won one Divi theme activation each. Please DM me login credentials to your websites where I can log in and activate the theme for you. You will be able to use it as long as the ElegantThemes exists. I will never deactivate it from my account.

@White Devil I'm so sorry, sir. You're overqualified for this. I think these three needed it more than you. Although I could get you the layout pack you want. I will export it for you and will send you in a .zip file. You can then import. Go to elegantthemes.com/layouts and select the one you like and DM me. Thanks.

@shezzy2015 Had you read the instructions carefully and mentioned why you needed this in brief. You could've won this, too. I'm so sorry.
What is the benefit of activating Divi?

Updates with all the new features until the popular theme maker's existence.
Access to all premium website packs and templates you can see
here from within the dashboard.

Good Luck! 👍

Last edited:
WoW

I need this for a new project of mine. I spend most of my time learning here but now I want to start a good wordpress site.

Please grant me one.

Thanks anyways for this generous offer to babiato community.

Keep sharing ...

Hello friend,

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

As Givi is one of the best it will be great to have it in my creative process...

@webhugo pretty nice requirements. (y) (y) (y)

Edit: I do wonder how many will actually read those requirements.

Last edited:
Reactions: webhugo
i want it to practice on it and learn more. My mostly time is passing here! Thanks anyway

Am i qualified?
i am planning to create a digital product based website. it will be great boost for me.

I would love to get one!

The theme is fantastic and the PRO version is just icing on the CAKE!
I was thinking to get this theme for so long but I am just not able to invest in WordPress Theme. But getting one will definitely improve my load time as my current theme is hogging up resources...
Great giveaway by the way!

Like any other college Student I am tight on money.
I wanted to buy this theme for sometime now.. And If I get this I can invest my money in getting a better hosting.
The theme is simply amazing and is value for your money and dude you purchased a lifetime version was a good decision. One day I hope to be capable to invest that amount in WordPress themes.
Whoever Wins.... You are doing a Good Job!

Thank you for your responses. I will go through them and will announce three winners in the next 12 hours. Any entries after this can be considered, too if made in the next 6-8 hours.

Cheers!

@BlakenFist @Niko Nemo & @LauraManroe Congratulations! You've won one Divi theme activation each. Please DM me login credentials to your websites where I can log in and activate the theme for you. You will be able to use it as long as the ElegantThemes exists. I will never deactivate it from my account.

@White Devil I'm so sorry, sir. You're overqualified for this. I think these three needed it more than you. Although I could get you the layout pack you want. I will export it for you and will send you in a .zip file. You can then import. Go to elegantthemes.com/layouts and select the one you like and DM me. Thanks.

@shezzy2015 Had you read the instructions carefully and mentioned why you needed this in brief. You could've won this, too. I'm so sorry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock