• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Over $16,000 Of Online Marketing Goodies!

peekacho

Mar 22, 2020
ENTER HERE for a chance to win some awesome online marketing Goodies!

The more actions you take, the higher your chances, so get sharing, liking and subscribing for a chance to get your hands on the following tools:

• Siteground Hosting
  • WPRocket Plugin
  • Mangools Tools
  • Astra Pro Theme
  • SEOPress Plugin
  • LinkWhisper Plugin
  • WP AdvancedAds Plugin
  • SurferSEO Tool
  • CSS Hero Plugin
  • Authority Hacker Pro

• Angry
Reactions: merazuk
I also think the same.
It doesn't seems to be genuine.
Of course Site is genuine. BUT site intention is clear. This site needs your email for his email marketing campaign. Site concepts are clear and good to getting filtered/targeted users for his future or present campaign.

It's a good strategy to build email list.

Of course Site is genuine. BUT site intention is clear. This site needs your email for his email marketing campaign. Site concepts are clear and good to getting filtered/targeted users for his future or present campaign.

It's a good strategy to build email list.

That is exactly what I wanted to say... !

Well Guys,
Authority Hacker is a genuine website and I've been their follower for quite few years. Thu It's crisp clear that they are doing so for marketing purpose, my intention is to grab OR at least let others get these goodies. So, feel free and participate.

Good luck to everyone

Get real folks.

This is a genuine site and a genuine contest so stop reporting it. And yes they want you on your list, doesn't mean it isn't a great contest.

If you don't know what this site is about well that's your loss.

And full credit to @peekacho for sharing the contest with his bare link rather than his referral one which would have increased his chances on winning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock