• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Unlimited Office 365 + 5TB OneDrive

You can store for a few days. Nobody knows when it will vanish.
Okay thanks for the info sir.
One more question
I actually have my college google drive with 5TB storage space I realized now. I want to store my files on google drive because i want to reset my pc fully. Will my college admin can see my files if I upload my personal files to google drive?? I am lil scared of my privarcy ?? Will the admin see my files. my mail id goes like this [email protected]

Okay thanks for the info sir.
One more question
I actually have my college google drive with 5TB storage space I realized now. I want to store my files on google drive because i want to reset my pc fully. Will my college admin can see my files if I upload my personal files to google drive?? I am lil scared of my privarcy ?? Will the admin see my files. my mail id goes like this [email protected]
Yes if they want they can check your storage. But usually they don't do this sort of stuff.

You can encrypt your data before uploading to drive. This way you are safe

Step-by-Step:

1. Go to > https://od.obagg.com/#intro

2. Create Account and Get Email and Password;

3. Login with Given Email and Password in Microsoft;

4. Update Your Password;

5. DONE Office 365 + 5TB OneDrive!

Working as of 12/21/2020 / Test it to make sure it sticks!

Web address: https://od.obagg.com/
Blocked: by Web Anti-Virus

Reason: threat of data loss

Detection method: databases

Reactions: ptvtpc
users who got it should fill onedrive with a lot of stuff to see what happens after few days. thanks

I use it for my moviesite, but the last days my movie has buffering alot. I gave my account to a friends insteed. :)

what email domain are you using? I keep getting an error saying the domain is not one of their registered ones!?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock