• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
Bro, you have just created account you are probably be from v3cube, and scared that we have nulled and crack your apps!

First of all v3cube can't do anyting, we have remove all the backdoor, since v3cube selling as whitelable anyone can sell it or launch website.

Each and every backdoor has been removed (Hint: 256 bit encryption). you can't delete or destroy any of my customer website.
Already 3 Google play console suspended due to v3cube intellectual property licence infringement....even I agree not easy to track each account even u removed licence and backdoor but then still find u unlucky one then may be trouble....for startup it is not good I think...

Already 3 Google play console suspended due to v3cube intellectual property licence infringement....even I agree not easy to track each account even u removed licence and backdoor but then still find u unlucky one then may be trouble....for startup it is not good I think...
I have sold to more than 15 customers from last year, (v2021 to v2023) none of them have any issue. you probably doing it wrong using the version which had backdoor in it. and people upload stuff which cause you account to get suspended instantly. since v3cube have backdoor in it they can do whatever they want on your server, they can remove your server without your knowledge.

I have sold to more than 15 customers from last year, (v2021 to v2023) none of them have any issue. you probably doing it wrong using the version which had backdoor in it. and people upload stuff which cause you account to get suspended instantly. since v3cube have backdoor in it they can do whatever they want on your server, they can remove your server without your knowledge.
Price Please

What do u say doing it wrong version every body is familiar with v3 gojek clone I use this clone since it was released shark version each version I use sold to many but when u cought then it happen 3 customer console suspended due to intellectual property claim

What do u say doing it wrong version every body is familiar with v3 gojek clone I use this clone since it was released shark version each version I use sold to many but when u cought then it happen 3 customer console suspended due to intellectual property claim
Than you don't know what you are doing

no brother, i have v3cube 2021 working version and i give this to my 5 clients and they are running apps. the apps is published on playstore and appstore no suspends

Be careful guys, I'm not talking about the v3cube that my colleague sells, I'm talking about my experience with other clients and other v3cube codes 2020, 2021, 2022 from other people.

Speaking more specifically, in the 2020, 2021, 2022 versions in which I was able to repair I noticed that all of them to nullify the Android and IOS applications integrate an IP so that they can the apps connect to the panel if they remove that IP the apps do not work

And that IP connects to the V3cube servers just as its libraries created by v3cube do and in the dependencies that are installed on the server they also have certain lines that connect or maintain connection with v3cube servers.

So those who have those codes with that form of nulled, keep in mind that v3cube does have a way of knowing what their software is running. On the other hand, on the panel side there are several SQL leaks and other programming vulnerabilities, I'm not talking about files. miners or php from shells that there are also.

Remember that to avoid these problems, do like me, you must recreate the v3cube libraries of the Android and IOS applications, and carefully review the dependencies that you install on your server. I had to recreate some and change others, I could give you a list but right now I'm not on the PC.

Finally, to complicate the DMCA for v3cube, they have to change the design of the applications and a little the structure of the directories, in addition to the panel itself, I think any programmer could solve that easily, I did it that way and I have no problems with anything and nobody, besides which company runs v3cube 2022 without problems and they have more than 100 thousand downloads, obviously it is enabled only for my country.

Follow my recommendations if you want to do it for a serious project, but if just to test or play, use it as is.

Last edited:
Reactions: baley78666
Be careful guys, I'm not talking about the v3cube that my colleague sells, I'm talking about my experience with other clients and other v3cube codes 2020, 2021, 2022 from other people.

Speaking more specifically, in the 2020, 2021, 2022 versions in which I was able to repair I noticed that all of them to nullify the Android and IOS applications integrate an IP so that they can the apps connect to the panel if they remove that IP the apps do not work

And that IP connects to the V3cube servers just as its libraries created by v3cube do and in the dependencies that are installed on the server they also have certain lines that connect or maintain connection with v3cube servers.

So those who have those codes with that form of nulled, keep in mind that v3cube does have a way of knowing what their software is running. On the other hand, on the panel side there are several SQL leaks and other programming vulnerabilities, I'm not talking about files. miners or php from shells that there are also.

Remember that to avoid these problems, do like me, you must recreate the v3cube libraries of the Android and IOS applications, and carefully review the dependencies that you install on your server. I had to recreate some and change others, I could give you a list but right now I'm not on the PC.

Finally, to complicate the DMCA for v3cube, they have to change the design of the applications and a little the structure of the directories, in addition to the panel itself, I think any programmer could solve that easily, I did it that way and I have no problems with anything and nobody, besides which company runs v3cube 2022 without problems and they have more than 100 thousand downloads, obviously it is enabled only for my country.

Follow my recommendations if you want to do it for a serious project, but if just to test or play, use it as is.
@lalbilla pls confirm

Already cracked the library he is talking about, no more backdoor, most important thing v3cube only send you DMCA if you use there name or company information on there website, just simply remove everything, change text for every page they can't do anything, same with the app, don't use there own images in apps or web like bannar,icon,logo etc, replace everything you are good,

As long as you are going to use there images/assets you can get DMCA. otherwise you are safe! more than 20+ of my customer are using my nulled/crack product from last 3 year (i have setup personally) and none of them ever get DMCA, since I force the client to create there own assets(image/banner/icon) for apps.

I have already remove all the backdoor they have put in the backend, if you are very good programmer you can easily find and remove it, some them are very tricky no easy to find some of them are very easy to find. also other people who are selling v3cube nulled put there own backdoor, so becareful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock