• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google chrome data breach will lead to leak your website password

Scorp

Trusted Uploader
May 12, 2019
Earth, Universe.
www.servebabiato.tk
Recently One of my friend website get hacked due to data breach .
So please don't save your password on chrome.
Install this extension to check if your password has been compromised in data breach.

Extension is by google itself.

Wow! thx for sharing mate!
I don't use chrome anymore... deleted it a month ago and went to use Firefox dev, and Brave!
I don't know if this apply to brave browser too, since it's using the chromium source!
I've installed the extension you provided... seems every thing okay!
Thank you sharing... :) 🙏

Reactions: IfIWereRich
Recently One of my friend website get hacked due to data breach .
So please don't save your password on chrome.
Install this extension to check if your password has been compromised in data breach.

Extension is by google itself.
Seriosly?
idk if chrome not save.

i always recommended my friend to use it.

where articles i can see like you say.
thankyou

Wong information bro. Its not chrome which leaked the data...... Chrome is identifying bad passwords which are leaked in various data breaches across world and informing you to change it asap. Even if you dont use this extension, chrome by default shows bad password leaked in data breaches by various providers.

one of my password was leaked due to data breach by zomato.com site which exposed my password. Chrome identified it and asked me to change this same password used in other sites as well as it was leaked.

You got everything wrong. There is no data breach on google side.

Wong information bro. Its not chrome which leaked the data...... Chrome is identifying bad passwords which are leaked in various data breaches across world and informing you to change it asap. Even if you dont use this extension, chrome by default shows bad password leaked in data breaches by various providers.

one of my password was leaked due to data breach by zomato.com site which exposed my password. Chrome identified it and asked me to change this same password used in other sites as well as it was leaked.
As a webmaster we never use same password. Still password was leaked.

Your title is absolute clickbait, there was no data breach. Your friend got (one of?) his password(s) stolen, because some website he signed up into got compromised. Whas this extension does is it only checks if the password you are using has been seen in a previous data breach (most of them are not public, so you might as well use proper passwords).

Use something like 1Password, BitWarden or LastPass and generate a unique password for every service you use. That kind of complicated passwords will never be reversed even from simple md5 hashing if they're long enough. And if they get stolen because someone was storing them in clear text, it will only be the one for that website.

Reactions: Scorp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock