• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GotStar – Live Streaming / Live TV – Watch TV Shows, Movies, Live

hustful

Banned User
May 11, 2020
Hongkong
nullking.com

Attachments

• GotStar-Live-Streaming.jpg.jpeg
    GotStar-Live-Streaming.jpg.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 29
I think they should start banning you leechers. Either share or don't post anything. No-one here is interested in your silly trades.

• Haha
Reactions: unicorn
Please share the source. There is plenty of content around this board so it can be considered a fair trade.

i share but server site came error any guys help its solved

you can share the resource bro, if someone from community know about the issue they will help with resolution of the issue.

i have full source code...need guys exchange contect

You didn't buy this file!

Inside it is clear which website it is from!

You should be ashamed to come here and say you have something and you want to exchange or sell as much as you got for free!

An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: Error

Message: Call to undefined method Adminmodel::movievideo_cnt()

Filename: /home/trendoom/public_html/application/controllers/Admin.php

Line Number: 55

Backtrace:

File: /home/trendoom/public_html/index.php
Line: 315
Function: require_once

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock