• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Greenshift Page Builder + Addons

Greenshift Page Builder + Addons 8.7.2

No permission to download
First thank again,
for all the people who contribute to this forum and specialy for your support : @pathankp !

Just a note
I installed the last version, i didn't succed to activate by "All in One Acces",
but it's work with all the other one by one.
There is something i missed? Should i do an extra action to activate something? Because i still have "Upgrade Plan" button not like in the screenshoot of the previsous message.

Thank by advance!

1700210033326.png
First thank again,
for all the people who contribute to this forum and specialy for your support : @pathankp !

Just a note
I installed the last version, i didn't succed to activate by "All in One Acces",
but it's work with all the other one by one.
There is something i missed? Should i do an extra action to activate something? Because i still have "Upgrade Plan" button not like in the screenshoot of the previsous message.

Thank by advance!

1700210033326.png

Update :
i don't know why but today it's work!

1700312487584.png

Hey everyone! 👋

I've been tinkering around and, with a little help from AI (because I'm certainly not a programmer!), I found a workaround to hide that persistent admin warning message. Here’s the CSS magic that worked for me:

PHP:
 function custom_admin_style() { $custom_css = "div[style*='background-color: red'][style*='height: 100vh'][style*='font-size: 13px'][style*='padding: 15px'][style*='color: white;'] { display: none !important; }"; wp_add_inline_style( 'wp-admin', $custom_css ); } add_action( 'admin_enqueue_scripts', 'custom_admin_style' );

Make sure to add this snippet to your theme's functions.php file. I hope it helps you out as much as it did for me!

For the moment it's work;)
If there is anyway to optimise it let's me know

Cheers and good luck! 🍀✨

pathankp updated Greenshift Page Builder + Addons with a new update entry:

Greenshift 7.5.3 + Addons

7.5.2​

• Added: Colors for simple social share buttons
  • Fix: improvements for gutenberg API 3 performance

7.5​

• Added: Custom close selector for sliding popup and other improvements for block
  • Added: Video actions for Interaction layers
  • Added: Rive App actions for Interaction layers check more in Fancy Academy
  • Added: More layouts for wireframe...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Greenshift + Addons Update

Whats new in Greenshift?​

• Added: Sliding panel has sliding from top option

• Fix: Accessibility bug in accordion block (page must be resaved to apply changes)
  • Added: Support Board for better support experience

• Added: Interaction layers have also option to Load Reusable templates
  • Added: Interaction layers have new dynamic placeholders: offset left, offset top, height
  • Added: Overlay panel use more...

Reactions: bbo and JRGWxRxZ
Modified based on the version of the plugin from wordpress.org, only the License auto-activation code has been added. Please test it and give feedback if you encounter problems.

Attachments

• greenshift-animation-and-page-builder-blocks-7.6.3-nulled.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Modified based on the version of the plugin from wordpress.org, only the License auto-activation code has been added. Please test it and give feedback if you encounter problems.
Thank you, seems to work fine (y)

Last edited:

Greenshift 6.7 + Extensions Updates

7.7​

• Added: Option to copy-paste style to definite type of block inside specific container
  • Added: Tab in inspector has memory. If you open Advanced tab in button block, then it will be opened by default in all button blocks
  • Added: Advanced list improvements, removal delete icon, improvements in toolbar, duplicate/remove buttons in toolbar are working for current selected list item instead of last item
  • Added: Light style for Infobox (info light, notice...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock