• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Groovy Mega Menu - Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress

Groovy Mega Menu - Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress v2.6.3

No permission to download
3oYQLNL.png

well look something strange !!!

if i do one single click on the Grouvy button on the left it shows not registered , BUT i do double click it shows registered !!! the same when i double click on the dashboard it opens ok, BUT if i do single click it shows again unregister and disable the access to the dashboard ! when i do double click it works fine !!!

Strange bug but it works with the way i just described !! try your self Calistenyx

Reactions: bamb00cha
didnt work on me either deactivating the other plugins, just try to DOUBLE click on the Gravity menu link

you have to DOUBLE click each time you want to select any option of the Gravity menu list, i dont know why but i did accidently and voila ! try it ! double click not single click !

Plugin unsuable, say its not licensed, and does not allow access to integration page or upload logo page. Or am I missing an installation step?

Plugin unsuable, say its not licensed, and does not allow access to integration page or upload logo page. Or am I missing an installation step?
double click the option menu it looks like its some kind of bug ! i did it accidently and if i double click it shows register ok !

well look something strange !!!

if i do one single click on the Grouvy button on the left it shows not registered , BUT i do double click it shows registered !!! the same when i double click on the dashboard it opens ok, BUT if i do single click it shows again unregister and disable the access to the dashboard ! when i do double click it works fine !!!

Strange bug but it works with the way i just described !! try your self Calistenyx
Thanks, that works

Reactions: dimtsef
Babak updated Groovy Mega Menu - Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Groovy Mega Menu Plugin v2.4.1 Nulled

Download Groovy Mega Menu v2.4.1 - Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.4.1 – December 26, 2020 Thanks To @NullMaster

[Fixed]
- Fixed an issue with "Ensure text remains visible during webfont load" by Google PageSpeed Insights version for Groovy Menu icon fonts. You need to reinstall icon fonts in "Groovy Menu dashboard > Global settings > Icon Packs".
- The bug with loading media files in "Global Settings" via the Integration page has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock