• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Scripts

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Scripts 3.6

No permission to download
Membership has appearance settings, but it’s not clear how to enable it so that it appears in the menu.

Please update v 3.5.1

Reactions: JohnStay
Reactions: gamepad
I made a new installation
It's not Grupo v3.5.1, it doesn't have any of the following features

Added CoinBase Payment Gateway
Added Bank Transfer Payment Option
Added LiveKit.io Support (Video Chat)
Added Firebase Cloud Messaging (Push Notification)

I made a new installation
It's not Grupo v3.5.1, it doesn't have any of the following features

Added CoinBase Payment Gateway
Added Bank Transfer Payment Option
Added LiveKit.io Support (Video Chat)
Added Firebase Cloud Messaging (Push Notification)
It's latest version

Friends, please tell me. How do I set up paid content in it?
I just can't find anything like this in the settings that would be responsible for payment gateways and enabling payment for certain functions ((

Last edited:
Friends, please tell me. How do I set up paid content in it?
I just can't find anything like this in the settings that would be responsible for payment gateways and enabling payment for certain functions ((
May be because it's available in extended licence only.

Installed the latest version 3.5.1. The video chat feature only works in private for registered users. Its not working in the group . Eventhough added video chat enabled for site registered users in "site roles".

Edit :- Actually it is working... For those of you who have the same confusion, Itseems you have to enable it in 2 different places

Modules -> Group Roles
&
Modules -> Site Roles

it isn't mentioned in the documentation that's why was a hazzle finding it out.

Hope you guys find it helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mbdmbd
Installed the latest version 3.5.1. The video chat feature only works in private for registered users. Its not working in the group . Eventhough added video chat enabled for site registered users in "site roles".

Edit :- Actually it is working... For those of you who have the same confusion, Itseems you have to enable it in 2 different places

Modules -> Group Roles
&
Modules -> Site Roles

it isn't mentioned in the documentation that's why was a hazzle finding it out.

Hope you guys find it helpful.
Hey bro, did you setup on ubuntu ? its not working for me :(, i followed the setup from https://docs.livekit.io/realtime/self-hosting/local/#start-the-server-in-dev-mode

Please my aws s3 storage is not working I have configure it the right way but still not working

The video and sound do not work for me. May I know the Livekit url at grupo 127.0.0.1:7880?
Oh okay so you installed in on your own vps.... Didn't quite notice that but seems you did mention "Ubuntu".

Actually I didn't install it on my server cause too many things already being hosted on it maybe will try to run it on my vps later.

Currently Im hosting it on Livekit itself. Give it a try and see if it works, If it does then the problem can be either with your ubuntu firewall - port or check to see whether the "service" is getting auto stopped once you close the vps ssh Connection.

I'm not entierly sure but i did use one library that used web sockets and it only ran as long as the SSh terminal was kept active . Weird but might be the same issue.

Give it a try.

Oh okay so you installed in on your own vps.... Didn't quite notice that but seems you did mention "Ubuntu".

Actually I didn't install it on my server cause too many things already being hosted on it maybe will try to run it on my vps later.

Currently Im hosting it on Livekit itself. Give it a try and see if it works, If it does then the problem can be either with your ubuntu firewall - port or check to see whether the "service" is getting auto stopped once you close the vps ssh Connection.

I'm not entierly sure but i did use one library that used web sockets and it only ran as long as the SSh terminal was kept active . Weird but might be the same issue.

Give it a try.
It works fine when I use LiveKit Cloud. Btw thank you for your info

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock