• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Guide] How to unlock unlimited premium Wordfence Security license on any version

I wasn't able to find that information. Only:
1. from https://www.wordfence.com/help/scan/:
When the Wordfence team releases new malware signatures, they are pushed out to Premium customers sites in real time. Free customers get the same signatures 30 days later. To get to 100% on this circle, you have to upgrade to Wordfence Premium.

and

2. from https://www.mprstudio.com/wordfence-security-guide/:
Threat Defense Feed – This displays the total amount of firewall rules and malware signatures that you are protected against.
but this seams outdated information applying to older versions because nowhere in WF admin I was able to find any such information.

Someone would need to look into their local db and look for a matching table and hopefully a time stamp.

Thanks, it is work perfectly
You can play with the time, tested
wfConfig::set('premiumNextRenew', time()+91536000);

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 10.39.44.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 10.39.44.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: smalok
works if my wordfence is already activated, can I deactivate and do the procedure?

I suppose that you want to disable the license to use it in another site. My honest answer, I don't know, because your site it's already in WF server's logs tied to your license and with this scheme I guess they can detect when a site is using a license that is not ok. So in theory they could detect that you changed a valid license for no license at all, remember we are not nulling the plugin only setting flags on WP's database. It all depends on WF bothering to check their logs and taking actions. My guess is that they will not bother to do anything, but it's all up to you if you want to risk your valid license.

See, by adding that code, the plugin becomes premium, but does it really? Or only the appearance is altered?

Which would be better, use wordfence nulled in its version of babiato or use the free version and add this code to make it premium?

Now if I change the DNS and point it to Cloudflare even in its free version, do I already add another layer of security added to that of wordfence?

Thanks!!!

I am very interested in security in Wordpress and that it can be optimized to the maximum for free with configurations through cpanel, plugins and specific files.

See, by adding that code, the plugin becomes premium, but does it really? Or only the appearance is altered?

it does indeed update the rules.php file. I've checked it for a few days, i downloaded the file every day and compared it. Sometimes the automated update fails and i have to initiate it manually but it does add new rules every day.

I always update Wordfence through Wordpress and add the few lines of code myself.

Reactions: BuxB
it does indeed update the rules.php file. I've checked it for a few days, i downloaded the file every day and compared it. Sometimes the automated update fails and i have to initiate it manually but it does add new rules every day.

I always update Wordfence through Wordpress and add the few lines of code myself.
Hi! Can you explain to me how you do that with the rules file?
It would be interesting to see that behavior within the site.

Thanks for responding to my post !! :)

Reactions: BuxB
Cara, preciso de ajuda,

Não foi possível ativar o plugin porque este gerou um erro fatal .

Erro de análise : erro de sintaxe, 'updateCountries' inesperado (T_STRING), variável expectante (T_VARIABLE) ou '{' ou '$' em /home/--"directorio/meudominio"--/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/lib /wordfenceClass.php na linha 9695

Attachments

• Wordfence.png
    Wordfence.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 17
Cara, preciso de ajuda,

Não foi possível ativar o plugin porque este gerou um erro fatal .

Erro de análise : erro de sintaxe, 'updateCountries' inesperado (T_STRING), variável expectante (T_VARIABLE) ou '{' ou '$' em /home/--"directorio/meudominio"--/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/lib /wordfenceClass.php na linha 9695
For easier help keep forum/thread in English :)

Thanks!!!
I checked and it works!!
Just install the Code Snippets plugin, add the code as a snippet, and you are set, Word fence will be activated

Code:
add_action('plugins_loaded', function(){
    if( !class_exists('wfConfig') ) return;
    wfConfig::set('isPaid', 1);
    wfConfig::set('keyType', wfAPI::KEY_TYPE_PAID_CURRENT);
    wfConfig::set('premiumNextRenew', time()+31536000); 
}, 99);

Worked perfectly. Shockingly simple!!

Reactions: kikirikimiki

go to wp-content/wflogs/rules.php and go to the buttom of the file, new rules will be added with every update.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock