• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello Everyone - Anyone have any resource on Getting SEO Clients

Mr Clock

Aug 11, 2022
I've been practicing SEO for two years on my own site but still hesitate about approaching clients to get a job or work

basically lack of confidence, can anyone share their experience how can i get clients or jobs at freelance marketplace

The best thing you can do to gain SEO clients is build a website about you being a SEO and then make it rank for a keyword "BEST SEO COMPANY" . Clients will be knocking your door off

Reactions: Mr Clock and Energy
I've been practicing SEO for two years on my own site but still hesitate about approaching clients to get a job or work

basically lack of confidence, can anyone share their experience how can i get clients or jobs at freelance marketplace

Did you ranked your own website and getting traffic? If so what type of site / cms / how much time you have taken?

Did you try to build new website / blog and ranking for keywords in specific timeframe ?

Did you ranked your own website and getting traffic? If so what type of site / cms / how much time you have taken?

Did you try to build new website / blog and ranking for keywords in specific timeframe ?
Yes I did

Ive invested two years on this sh** and i just cant give up now... if you were me what would you do ?
How old are you?
Look, SEO is paying it's not like you can't get money with it.
It's just hard to get into some company and work SEO right away, that's my experience. They ask for experience and many techical questions, that was my experience.

Do you have resources to start your SEO company, focus on smaller clients and startups.

How old are you?
Look, SEO is paying it's not like you can't get money with it.
It's just hard to get into some company and work SEO right away, that's my experience. They ask for experience and many techical questions, that was my experience.

Do you have resources to start your SEO company, focus on smaller clients and startups.
25. thats what im planning .. Thank You ...and nice to know you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock