• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello from Turkey !

amuyesi

Banned User
May 25, 2020
Hi, I agree on this forum from Turkey. I am really happy to be on this platform. Our country's economy has begun to seriously deteriorate, exchange rates have already been determined. I have a lot of work thanks to Babiato, thank you really.

What I have written here is for the information all forum members.

I 'm living in turkey like you. Welcome. Contrary to what you say, alhamdulillah, our country's situation is good.

A coup attempt was made in our country on the night of July 15, 2016 by terorist fethullah gülen and his killer men. With this coup attempt, a financial loss of nearly 200 billion dollars occured.

Turkey has been helping people in poverty in every geography where available. Our country also helped thousands of Syrian refugees fleeing the war. Our country has sent aid to dozens of countries even in the pandemic seen all over the world. While European countries were stealing each other's aid materials, we sent them aid by airplanes.

As Trump admits, our country has suffered heavy economic attacks in recent months and these attacks still continue. The reason for these attacks is that Turkey does not do what they want anymore. Turkey is now an independent country.

However, they continue their false and ugly campaigns about our country with their media publications. We love our country and we will continue to work for all humanity.

Adsız.png

Last edited:
What I have written here is for the information all forum members.

I 'm living in turkey like you. Welcome. Contrary to what you say, alhamdulillah, our country's situation is good.

A coup attempt was made in our country on the night of July 15, 2016 by terorist fethullah gülen and his killer men. With this coup attempt, a financial loss of nearly 200 billion dollars occured.

Turkey has been helping people in poverty in every geography where available. Our country also helped thousands of Syrian refugees fleeing the war. Our country has sent aid to dozens of countries even in the pandemic seen all over the world. While European countries were stealing each other's aid materials, we sent them aid by airplanes.

As Trump admits, our country has suffered heavy economic attacks in recent months and these attacks still continue. The reason for these attacks is that Turkey does not do what they want anymore. Turkey is now an independent country.

However, they continue their false and ugly campaigns about our country with their media publications. We love our country and we will continue to work for all humanity.

Adsız.png
You wrote it very accurately bro, thank you. Turkish people are always with the oppressed. As you said, we love our country and we will continue to work for all humanity.

• Love
Reactions: AKSakallı
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock