• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Help] Anyone here have website that have sudden drop of visitors in this month?

raigen

Nov 1, 2018
So I have a personal WordPress blog that has 50 visitors a day but in this October suddenly drops to only 1-4 visitors, anyone has faced it currently and how to fix it? My site is original, I am just writing some coding tutorial and how to use softwares. Search engine is not blocked too but my recent articles are not indexed by google, heck, even my old articles feel like got deindexed.

Loads as Google updated 🙂
Is it a new google search algorithm? I don't know how they treat website. I have anything necessary for my website, contact, tos, privacy policy, and cookie. I don't do any link spams too. My article average word is above 800 words..
Seriously it's way too drastic for a change

Last edited:
Yes you can search on Google and check there updates

Why would you not do links , no wonder your site dropped , backlinks are one of the most important parts in seo

None of this matter contact, tos, privacy policy, and cookie. What seo have you done ?

Just installing SEO Plugin and follow the plugin guideline, for link just social media and thats only in own official social media page. Is my site drop because I am not doing advanced seo stuff yeah maybe. But the punishment is way too much, from not indexing and 0 visit from google in just a week.

Are your site affecting positively or even better with recent update?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock