• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help can someone share Ahref result of 1.Neil Patel 2. Tony Robbins and 3.Amazon for keywords drop me msg

Naren007

Sep 27, 2020
I am helpless to get the subscription of ahref Help me to get Ahref result csv
of
1.Neil Patel
2. Tony Robbins
3.Amazon
for blog purpose to find targeted keywords

for drop me msg.

Thanks in advance your small brother
Naren

What exactly do you need?
Thank you so much for your response, I need the keywords which are less competitive and I can plan an article / blog on it . My niche is Event industry and Digital Marketing while I also focused on life & mindset to write pillar article I need certain keywords where i can get rank easily ( will plan backlink of it as well ) for that i need to know from where they are getting traffic . Please help

i think your requirement is huge but i only can scrap the keywords from
1.Neil Patel
2. Tony Robbins
if this is okay i can help you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock