• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help guys about this add-ons

UNKNOWN PH

Jun 13, 2019
what addons are used here
it is better than that xengentr forum statistiks

Idont know what add-ons using there

This is thread with tab
Like xengentr forum statistiks
in case the add-ons in the picture are better

Help
Screenshot_2020-03-22-13-26-36-31.png

Hi,
I've seen you requesting on multiple forum "which addon/theme are they using, why this issue happening" etc etc .

Regarding this query: I'm not aware of which plugin/theme they're using.

Please note: It's always best to try to build things uniquely, it's not always good idea to make things look-alike something else, it'd won't be called a creativity/difference but would be considered as "aahh, it's a duplicate look of that xxxx forum, nothing new" . . . .

I believe mind satisfaction is good, but with mind - consider some new ideas too to make the different and try to stand out of the ordinary crowds .

• Love
Reactions: UNKNOWN PH
Hi,
I've seen you requesting on multiple forum "which addon/theme are they using, why this issue happening" etc etc .

Regarding this query: I'm not aware of which plugin/theme they're using.

Please note: It's always best to try to build things uniquely, it's not always good idea to make things look-alike something else, it'd won't be called a creativity/difference but would be considered as "aahh, it's a duplicate look of that xxxx forum, nothing new" . . . .

I believe mind satisfaction is good, but with mind - consider some new ideas too to make the different and try to stand out of the ordinary crowds .
Ow okay

IMG_20200323_042607.jpg

How about on this picture is this add-ons or customise idont know how to add background on side profile

But i know the add-ons cover this is not same to this picture

There are only 3 - 4 add-ons for XenForo cover system , send me the board URL, i will try to check ,

There are only 3 - 4 add-ons for XenForo cover system , send me the board URL, i will try to check ,
Heres the link

Hi,
I don't know how much time I will live here , for your answer: many things can be done by customizing CSS while adding the preferred customization through "extra.less" , since last year I have done & learnt lots of customization , giving or making things different with uniqueness than ordinary :D
So ya, quite XenForo Expert became these days :coffee::giggle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock