• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help i bought a Domain elordmall.com

GeniusWeb

Jan 22, 2021
Please community i bought a domain www.elordmall.com from this forum but the seller have been banned and there is no way of communicating with him since he manage the domain ...Please help me out here is his handle @indrabmn

Sorry to be blunt but this is your own fault for buying something outwith the Marketplace from a member who wasn't eligible to sell here. We have the eligibility rules in place for a reason.

Buying domains is between you, the seller, the Registrar company and your payment processor. Cancel the payment.

What method did you use to make the payment?

lesson learned move on. by the way what u seen in that domain nothing, just 64 days old domain with no value. instead u would have get better domain for few $. by his name looks like he is from Nepal.

Last edited:
Yes i accept that ...but hope if the seller can see this pot and contact me ...or Admin help out with his contacts info

Thank you i have messaged or email him but no reply yet
Has he even sent you the Authorization Code to transfer it to you, or did you pay and he didn't deliver you anything?
If he hasn't sent you anything, just cancel the payent through Paypal or through your bank. How much did you spend?

Reactions: GeniusWeb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock